President Carter talks about AIPAC and Israel on C-SPAN
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 4, 2006
Call-In In Depth with Jimmy Carter
Former President Jimmy Carter, author of a new book, Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid,
is interviewed from his home in Plains, Georgia. He responds to a caller who asks questions concerning pressure put on the US political system and the resulting support of Israel. The caller refers to author James Bamford's book "A Pretext For War"
and he asks President Carter about AIPAC and other pressure groups within the US.
President Carter reveals the intense pressures used to prevent public discussion of the facts concerning Israel. He admits that some Universities have actually turned him away, telling him that discussing Israel was "too controversial!"
It is critical to discuss Israel, see this video: What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't
We have been paying an enormous price for the US government's support of Israel and we should NOT have to pay it! We should not have our lives put in harm's way because of support of Israel. We are being lied to about what Israel actually has been doing.
The caller mentions this article which says: "The strict immigration policy that Israel is adopting with these laws completely ignores the breadth of possibilities stemming from ties of love and human relationships. Henceforth, the government recommends, through legislation, it is advisable to fall in love only with Jews, or to give up living in Israel."- Fall in love only with Jews by Haaretz Editorial
(Haaretz is an Israeli Newspaper)
The caller makes a good point that Carter is unfairly being smeared with the charge of "anti-semitic." The reality is Carter isn't critical enough. The ironic thing is Carter's book has Zionist propaganda in it which serves the Israel agenda, for example on page 57.
See how misrepresentative this is and how it omits key facts so that it ends up painting a picture as if the "Jewish community" was being reasonable and that they were "attacked." But the fact is, the 1947 UN plan was a proposal and it was the democratic right of 67% of the population to turn down such an unfair and crazy proposal.
This is a critical fact often omitted and this leads to a very distorted view of what happened in 1948. The misleading story often told is that "Jews declared Israel and then they were attacked." The fact is from November 1947 to May 1948 the Zionists were already on the offensive and had already attacked Arabs. In the months before Israel was declared, the Zionists had driven 300,000 non-Jews off their land. In the months before Israel was declared, the Zionists had seized land beyond the proposed Jewish State.
In practice, Zionists did not accept the UN Partition Plan. Zionists seized areas beyond the proposed Jewish State and did not recognize the International Zone. Using force and terrorism months before May 1948, Jews seized land beyond the UN proposed borders. The UN Plan was used as a pretense for taking over most of Palestine.
The NeoCon Agenda:
US Support for Israel's brutal oppression of the Palestinians PRIMARY MOTIVATION for tragic attacks on the World Trade Center in 1993 and on 9/11
Standard YouTube License
- 3:23 If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS CENSORED!by Representative Press ☞ Featured 4,382,984
- 46:45 Israel : La guerra de los Seis Días - Documental completo en español.by Sol Lewit81,387 views
- 1:08:31 An honest Israeli Jew tells the Real Truth about Israelby Muslims and the World374,725 views
- 3:33 ZIONISM: Brzezinski Says Israel Lobby Not Good, Nearly 40% Settler Land Stolen & Carter Seeks Peaceby VexZeez35,938 views
- 10:00 Rabbi: "Zionists have hijacked the Jewish religion"by 91177info63,992 views
- 9:20 Helen Thomas on her one question for Obamaby TheRealNews179,866 views
- 6:39 President of Israel gets his ass kicked in Davos !!by LuvUrDeen99,821 views
- 6 videos Play all Fuck Israelby tyty2fly2
- 8:59 Taking on AIPACby Ry Dawson20,668 views
- 4:27 Jimmy Carter unveils truth about Israelby newmedia71,144,749 views
- 29:31 Burning Conscience: Israeli Soldiers Speak Outby AlternateFocus299,761 views
- 33:05 Jimmy Carter's Full "Crisis of Confidence" Speech (July 15, 1979)by reece88888812,581 views
- 8:03 george galloway vs american israeli aipac memberby hooknosehowie3101,163 views
- 32:16 December 5 2013 Is Israel preparing for a preemptive strike on Iran??? 1 of 2by u2bheavenbound11,791 views
- 49:23 AIPAC: Inside America's Israel lobbyby 911isafraud16,319 views
- 4:11 Bill Clinton Reacts To Jimmy Carter On "Larry King Live"by PoliticsNewsPolitics166,515 views
- 4:27 Jimmy Carter unveils truth about Israelby TRUTHS201218,405 views
- 3:30 Watch President Jimmy Carter Deliver Remarks at the Dedication of the George W. Bush Libraryby PBS NewsHour56,160 views
- 5:05 Who funds AIPAC?by TheRealNews16,419 views
- 12:59 The MOST Important Video About Israel You'll Ever See!by thelandofisrael1,287,669 views