Authors@Google: Ron Kaufman
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 10, 2012
Ron Kaufman discusses his New York Times bestselling book Uplifting Service, which offers a proven path to delighting your customers, colleagues, and everyone else you meet. The book exposes a massive wound in a subject area that has become buried in weak distinctions, inadequate practices, and popular but shallow clichés.
Ron is a globally acclaimed service educator, consultant, and thought-leader, with clients on every continent and in every major industry. Ron believes that service connects us all, but most of us are missing key opportunities to win new customers, delight the ones we already have, and make lifelong advocates, fans and supporters. The solution is simpler than you might think, and in this fast-paced presentation, he explains the 5 key elements to build a self-sustaining service culture that can uplift an individuals, transform an organization, and ultimately change the world.
Visit http://www.UpliftingService.com to read more about Ron's book and access free chapters, resources, and tools.
Go to http://www.RonKaufman.com to learn more about Ron, watch a keynote speech, and hear from his clients.
Visit http://www.UpYourService.com to learn more about Ron's work around the world and connect with other leaders who deliver uplifting service.
Click on http://www.youtube.com/user/RonKaufma... to watch more videos of Ron discussing the principles of uplifting service.
We are in a crisis of service. Global economies are transforming at record speed, and our populations are largely unprepared. Customers are angry and complaining. Service providers are irritated to the point of resentment and resignation. We face a service crisis, but how can that be?
We live in a world deeply connected by service. In business we have external customer service and colleagues providing internal service. In our communities we depend on government service, military service, and foreign service. Our personal lives are infused with medical, financial, and religious service.
Yes, service is everywhere. But there is a painful disconnect between the volume of service in our lives and the quality of service we experience with each other. We lack fundamental principles and actionable models for uplifting service. It doesn't have to be this way.
Uplifting Service takes readers on a journey along a proven path into a new world of service. Through dynamic case studies, and perspective-changing insights, readers learn how the world's best performing companies have changed the game in their industries through service — and how you too can successfully follow this path to uplifting transformation. Uplifting Service is a break-through book that will surprise, delight, and uplift every organization, team, or individual. Inside is a proven process for success, which focuses on the rationale, strategy, and actions necessary to build a powerful service culture within five key areas: Why?, Lead, Build, Learn, and Drive.
Ron Kaufman is a global consultant, speaker and educator who specializes in building service cultures in the world's largest and most respected organizations, including Singapore Airlines, Nokia Siemens Networks, Citibank, Microsoft, and Xerox. Ron is a contributor to Bloomberg Businessweek and has been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and LIFE magazine. He is the founder of UP! Your Service, a global service education and management consultancy firm with offices in the United States and Singapore.
Standard YouTube License
- 59:51 La Vaca de Camilo Cruz Audiolibro [1 de 3]by juan carlos Featured 35,612
- 48:21 Dan Roam - Blah Blah Blah: What To Do When Words Don't Work [Authors at Google]by Talks at Google10,584 views
- 50:21 Leonard Mlodinow, "Subliminal: How Your Unconscious Mind Rules Your Behavior", Authors at Googleby Talks at Google40,969 views
- 57:36 Peter Singer: Authors at Googleby Talks at Google7,201 views
- 41:56 Authors@Google: Marc Schoenby Talks at Google2,651 views
- 1:03:22 04 Ron Kaufman - ESPRIX 2013by esprixswiss1,010 views
- 53:44 Stanford University Breakfast Briefing by Ron Kaufman on April 12, 2012by Ron Kaufman3,994 views
- 14:20 RABBI MEIR KAHANE talks to Sonya Friedman ~ 1986 ~ Part 1 of 2by ClassicPerformances23,837 views
- 28 videos Play all Business
- 9:02 Ron Kaufman - Quality Service LIVE! (Part 1)by Ron Kaufman85,600 views
- 5:44 Ron Kaufman - Quality Service LIVE Part 3by Ron Kaufman30,073 views
- 4:43 Marina Bay Sands: Coffee Breakby Marina Bay Sands11,308 views
- 3:29 Ron Kaufman - Quality Service LIVE Part 2by Ron Kaufman34,767 views
- 3:02 Customer service training video -- So you want to be a success at selling parts 1 & 2by VideoArtsGroup26,726 views
- 1:26:08 XKCD Comes to Dartmouth!by Dartmouth18,191 views
- 1:02:39 Authors@Google: Chris Gethardby Talks at Google3,016 views
- 12:01 Ron Kaufman, Founder of UP Your Service! College on The Leaderonomics Showby Leaderonomics Media4,422 views
- 58:08 Authors@Google: Atul Gawandeby Talks at Google18,521 views
- 54:15 Chade-Meng Tan: "Search Inside Yourself", Authors at Googleby Talks at Google104,564 views
- 1:07:42 Authors@Google: Christopher Hitchensby Talks at Google1,190,800 views