Uploaded on Apr 23, 2009
Originally aired as part of the "Fairy Princess Party" episode (Episode SH0810H) on the Food Network, July, 14th, 2007.
• 2 (16-ounce) cans creamy white frosting (recommended: Betty Crocker)
• 2 drops red food coloring
• 1/4 teaspoon raspberry extract
• 4 drops yellow food coloring
• 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
• 4 drops green food coloring
• 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
• 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
• 1 dozen unfrosted vanilla cupcakes
• 1 dozen unfrosted cupcakes, chocolate and or vanilla
• Edible and candy flowers, for decoration
• Candy rainbow sprinkles, for decoration
Divide frosting into 4 small bowls. Add coloring and extract as listed below:
red with raspberry, yellow with lemon, green with mint, and white with almond.
Stir each thoroughly. Place frosting into zip-top bags, then make a small snip at corner, or use a pastry bag. Frost cupcakes and decorate with candy flowers and rainbow sprinkles.