KISHORE & ASHA BHOSLE - HUMSE PHOOL HO GAYI - RAM BALRAM 1980
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 8, 2009
SONG:HUMSE PHOOL HOGAYI
SINGER:KISHORE KUMAR & ASHA BHOSLE
Ram Balram is a 1980 Hindi-language film directed by Vijay Anand. It starred Dharmendra as 'Ram' and Amitabh Bachchan as 'Balram'. The other cast included Zeenat Aman and Rekha. Ajit, Amjad Khan and Prem Chopra were the villains in the film.
Rekha (born 10 October 1954) is an Indian actress from Tamil Nadu, India who has appeared in Bollywood films.
Rekha has acted in over 180 films in a career that has spanned 40 years. She has reinvented herself numerous times in her career and is known for her ability to sustain her status.Taking part in both Indian mainstream and art cinema, she has achieved commercial success, as well as critical praise for numerous of her performances throughout the years.
Her first performance-oriented role came in 1976 when she played an ambitious woman in Do Anjaane, co-starring Amitabh Bachchan. The film became a hit as well as a critical success, and she was widely noticed for her performance.
Her most significant turning point, however, came in 1978, with her portrayal of a rape victim in the movie Ghar. The film was considered her first notable milestone, and her performance was applauded by both critics and audiences. She received her first nomination for Best Actress at the Filmfare Awards. In that same year, she first attained fame with Muqaddar Ka Sikander, in which she co-starred once again with Amitabh Bachchan. The movie was the biggest hit of that year, as well as one of the biggest hits of the decade, and Rekha was set as one of the most successful actresses of these times.The film opened to positive critical reception, and Rekha's performance as a courtesan earned her a Best Supporting Actress nomination at the Filmfare.
Following her success with Muqaddar Ka Sikandar, Rekha went on to star opposite Bachchan in a number of films, most of which were hits. She had not only a successful on-screen pair with him, but a real-life relationship, which was widely reported in the media, as well as sharply criticised, as he was a married man. This relationship was ended and concluded in 1981, when they starred in Yash Chopra's drama Silsila.The film was the most scandalous of their films together, as it was based on their real-life relationship; Rekha played Bachchan's love interest, while Bachchan's real-life wife, Jaya Bhaduri, played his wife. This was their last film together, and they never have collaborated again.
In 1981, she starred in the Urdu film Umrao Jaan. Her portrayal of a sensitive courtesan has been considered one of her career best performances, and she received the National Film Award for Best Actress for it. Overall, she played a courtesan with a heart of gold in several of her films; Muqaddar Ka Sikandar and Umrao Jaan were followed by a number of films which had her playing similar roles.
Rekha took on other increasingly serious, even adventurous roles; she was among the early actresses to play lead roles in heroine-oriented films, delivering films such as Khubsoorat, Khoon Bhari Maang and Mujhe Insaaf Chahiye. She won Filmfare trophies for her roles in Khubsoorat (1980) and Khoon Bhari Maang (1988). One critic wrote of her performance in Khoon Bhari Maang.
In recent years, she has appeared in relatively few movies, usually as a mother or a widow rather than a glamour queen. She was praised for several of her perofrmances. In 2001,
In 1990 she married Delhi-based businessman Mukesh Aggarwal, who committed suicide in 1991. She was rumored to have been married to actor Vinod Mehra in 1973, but in a 2004 television interview with Simi Garewal she denied being married to him referring to him as a "well-wisher". Rekha currently lives alone with her secretary Farzana in her Bandra home in Mumbai.
Standard YouTube License
- 4:59 Janu Meri Jaan song - Shaanby bollywoodbabesFeatured 1,716,980
- 6:26 Yaar Ki Khabar Mil Gayi(HD) -amitabh_rekhaby Sonu Singh 16,402 views
- 5:32 Dharmendra, Zeenat Aman - Ladki Pasand Ki ( Ram Balram) - Mohd Rafi & Lata Mangeshkarby Lanka1971 3,887 views
- 6:54 Pardesia - Mr. Natwarlalby Kaushal Shah 1,799,497 views
- 4:49 KISHORE & ASHA BHOSLE - KUCH SOCHON - DUNIYA MERI JEB MEIN 1979by Shaam44 70,022 views
- 6:39 SUHAAG - AAJ IMTIHAAN HAINby abidscotland 146,354 views
- 4:04 SUHAAG - ATHRA BARAS KI TU performance by Amitabh Bacchan and Rekhaby athrabaras 369,686 views
- 3:56 Rim Jhim Gire Saawanby aarti4628 4,232,854 views
- 3:45 HUM SE BHOOL HO GAYEE - RAM BALRAMby harjinder singh 12,631 views
- 5:01 Humka Maafi Dedo - Ram Balram - arunkumarphulwariaby arunkumarphulwaria 36,147 views
- 2:08:21 Maati Maangey Khoonby rajshri 20,478 views
- 4:52 AMITABH BACHCHAN - MARD TANGEWALA - MARD 1985by Shaam44 908,095 views
- 4:39 Kabhi Kabhi mere dil mein khayal aata haiby Marygold365 4,863,443 views
- 4:06 Yeh Mera Dil - Helen - Amitabh Bachchan - Don - Bollywood SuperHit Item Songs - Asha Bhosleby filmigaane 858,677 views
- 5:27 Mahaan - Pyar Mein Dil Pe Maar De Goli - Kishore Kumar - Asha Bhosleby ShemarooEnt 223,332 views
- 5:35 Yamma Yamma song - Shaanby bollywoodbabes 593,983 views
- 4:22 O Mere Dil Ke Chain - Rajesh Khanna, Kishore Kumar, Mere Jeevan Saathi Songby UltraHindi 5,960,023 views
- 7:23 SUHAAG - TERI RAB NE BANA DIby Abbey hamid 377,176 views
- 4:55 ASHA BHOSLE & KISHORE - EK MAIN AUR EK TU - KHEL KHEL MEIN 1975by Shaam44 571,890 views
- 10:14 Karz - Meri Umar Ke Naujawaanon - Om Shanti Om - Rishi Kapoor & Tina Munimby rajshri 440,023 views
- Loading more suggestions...