Unicorn Poop Cookies - with yoyomax12
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 22, 2012
Here is where I found the idea:
Here is the sugar cookie dough recipe I used:
The dough is very sticky and need to be VERY well chilled to work with properly
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup shortening
3 oz cream cheese softened
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp almond extract (or vanilla extract or any other extract you want to try)
2 cups all purpose flour
Combine butter, shortening and cream cheese in a large bowl, beat together until smooth. Add sugar and salt. Beat until combined. Beat in egg and almond extract until combined and gradually add the flour beating until combined.
Form dough into a ball with your hands and then into a log shape, divide the log shape into six portions (or how ever many colours you want).
Place each portion of dough into individual bowls and tint the dough different colours.
Chill tinted dough in the refrigerator 1 hour or freezer 15-20 minutes.
Divide each tinted chilled dough ball into 8 equal pieces.
Take one piece of each colour dough ( LEAVE THE REST IN THE FRIDGE OR FREEZER WHILE YOU WORK) and roll out like a rope or snake on your counter-top. If you use a piece of waxed paper on the counter, you shouldn't have to add any flour.
Roll the rope shape to about 6 inches long. Continue rolling all the colours and stacking them into a pile. Gently press the ropes together and roll the large multicoloured "rope" on the counter to round and smooth it and if desired to lengthen it to 10 to 12".
Cut the multicoloured "rope" into two pieces, using both hands, roll with your palms in different directions on both end of the rope pieces to twist it gently.
Coil the rope into a "poop" shape, using your imagination as to what you think unicorn poop should look like :)
Press in some silver candy balls (dragee) into the dough pieces to decorate if desired. Place dough on greased cookie sheet (or one covered with parchment or silicone mat) and bake at 375F for 8-10 minutes until cookies are set and bottoms are light brown, they will not spread very much.
Cool on wire rack.
Coat with sparkle gel and/or disco dust to give them some sparkle and add some sprinkles to the still wet gel for more texture. Let cookies dry completely before stacking.
Makes approximately 16 cookies
Here is my rainbow cookie video:
Here is where I found the cute unicorn image:
Look for Wilton Sparkle Gel on the Wilton.com website, at the Bulk Barn (in Canada) or craft stores that sell baking supplies.
INFO ABOUT ME :)
My name is Tammy and I live in Northeastern Ontario Canada.
What you will find on my channel:
Cupcake decorating tutorials for all occasions
Fun rainbow food
Harry Potter crafts (and other fun crafts)
Main mean ideas
Cakepops for all occasions
Halloween treats and cupcakes
Cookies, cookies and more cookies
Quilling (the art of paper filigree)
Fun paper crafts
My channel page where you will find all of my videos and playlists. I have tried to organize my videos into playlist by category (Easter treats, animal cupcakes, rainbow treats etc.)
If you subscribe any new video I make will show up in your subscription box, delivered to you like a new magazine to your door (except free). You can even go to your subscriptions section of your channel and click on "manage subscriptions" and select "email with new uploads" on my channel. This way you will get an email telling you I have a new video up if you don't go to YouTube often.
I LOVE comments and I read each and every one of them.
I try very hard to answer questions when I can, but there is an excellent chance your question has been answered in the description box or in the comments, so please take a look.
Obscene or hateful comments are removed promptly. My channel is a place you can feel comfortable letting your kids browse around on.
Giving my channel a thumbs up (or down) helps my channel be seen by more people, so please rate while you are here.
Want to come back to a video later? Pin it on Pinterest or favourite it on YouTube.
I'm on Facebook!
Add me as a friend and you can upload photos of your creations and ask me questions there :)
If you are wondering what I look like, this is the place to look, lol.
I'm on Pinterest!
I often will pin things there that I want to try in future videos.
I'm also on Google Plus, but don't do too much there yet:
Contact me here:
I try to respond to all correspondence as soon as I can.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:35 How to Hack Your Life, with Tim Ferriss: Overview | Big Think Mentorby BigThinkMentorFeatured 6,700
- 5:20 Rainbow Fudge - with yoyomax12by yoyomax12 822,068 views
- 9:40 Easter Egg Piñata Cookies - Yoyomax12by yoyomax12 251,663 views
- 1:57 Hamburger Cookiesby yoyomax12 403,013 views
- 5:50 Kit Kat Candy Bar Ice Cream Cake - with yoyomax12by yoyomax12 1,179,233 views
- 7:45 How to make Chocolate Balloon Bowlsby MarjoriesCandies 2,033,524 views
- 6:51 HOW TO MAKE CHEWING GUMby SimpleCookingChannel 3,727,336 views
- 9:22 HOW TO MAKE A RAINBOW CAKE - NERDY NUMMIESby RosannaPansino 13,476,000 views
- 8:38 MARIO PIRANHA COOKIE POPS - NERDY NUMMIESby RosannaPansino 1,848,906 views
- 4:30 Rainbow Foam Recipe from 1934by The Vintage Kitchen 874,116 views
- 12:29 fatima rainbow cupcakesby Fatima Ongu 1,080,738 views
- 6:37 Popcorn Cupcakesby dtdonnahoo 752,844 views
- 11:34 How To: Save Space, Melt Your Lipsticks! (DIY Lip Palette)by wendytung 1,454,809 views
- 7:05 How To Carve A Watermelon Baby Carriageby EatAllAboutIt 2,138,069 views
- 2:42 Sephora Presents How to use Violent Lipsby sephora 2,545,247 views
- 5:54 NYAN CAT CAKE - NERDY NUMMIESby RosannaPansino 2,909,392 views
- 1:31 Heroes of the City trailer.mp4by Pelle Ferner 451,440 views
- 8:22 HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE NYAN CAT POPTARTS - NERDY NUMMIESby RosannaPansino 970,070 views
- 4:35 HOW TO DESTROY A HARD DRIVEby RosannaPansino 241,751 views
- 6:25 Paper Napkin Transfersby Mwedemeyer 426,448 views
- Loading more suggestions...