Uploaded on Oct 16, 2011
Best viewed in 720p!
This video slideshow describes the assembly of the TabletModXL kit which will be available shortly from www.TabletMod.com It is built on the Wacom Intuos 4XL . There are other videos yet to be added - disassemblying an Intuos4 XL and disassemblying the LED Panel.
To complete the build you will need:
1. One TabletMod XL Enclosure Kit
2. One Wacom Intuos4 XL: Note this process is WILL void your wacom warranty. Do this at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible if you break anything or get hurt or your house explodes.
3. A disassembled AOC e2243F for a 1080p HD (VGA+DVI)build or AOC e2043F for a 1600x900 (VGA only) build.
4. You will need a flat head screw driver and a diamond head screw driver.
5. Two sheets of regular tin foil. One 118cm long x 38cm wide, the other 16cm long x 50cm wide.
6. 3 sheets of card paper - any colour you like (in the video we use black) two at least 60cmx40cm, the other A4 size.
Stabilize the circuit board for the express keys as follows:
Measure some card - 28x7cm and tape the circuit board to this, make sure you secure the buttons to the circuit board. You can use double sided tape for this. Line up the mini displays with the buttons and secure. That should secure it all.
Calibration settings as a starting point:
Screen and Tablet Area set to "Portion"
Screen coords: Top 5, Bottom 1075, Left 10 Right 1905
Tablet Coords: Top 4140, Bottom 30459, Left 1063, Right 48276
1. Be sure to use the large foil shield as shown in the video.
2. Use the additional foil to make a sleeve for the narrow LED panel circuitboard
3. Jitter should be nil or intermittent now, if not try dropping the resolution to 1680x1050.
4. Use Lazy Nezumi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE1784...)
More detailed pdf included in kit orders.
Disclaimer: This is a how to. It is simple enough but only do this if you are confident that you can. We do our best to help but cannot be held responsible for mistakes, accidents, injury or loss of any kind if you use any TabletMod products or guides.
Contact us a firstname.lastname@example.org
See our FAQ http://tabletmod.com/FAQ.html
Look out for new products.