Uploaded on Jan 4, 2011
The song has been recorded by many performers, including Wolfgang Parker, Robbie Williams, David Slater, Westlife, Ray Quinn, and Hazell Dean. It also appeared in the soundtracks for Ocean's Thirteen, Goodfellas, A Bronx Tale and "Fools Rush In", "Vegas Vacation" and was the opening theme for Blue Collar Comedy Tour: One for the Road. It was also used as the soundtrack to a commercial for Budweiser, which was broadcast during Super Bowl XLI and as one of the musical selections played during the 2008 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. It was also used in Ashes To Ashes, Series 3. It also has been used now in the year 2010 in the commercial for the game Mafia 2. It is also being found on the Radio in Fallout: New Vegas and is the name of an achievement, and quest in the game. Can also be found in the video game, The Godfather 2.
• The song is performed by Dean Martin in Ocean's 11 (1960 film).
The tune was used as background for a 2004 Nissan commercial featuring an appearance by Crystal Allen.
• The song was featured in the 2006 comedy film Let's Go to Prison.
• In 2009, the song was used in both the trailer and game for The Godfather II and most recently, Mafia II and for the introduction theme to the Spike TV show Scrappers. The song is featured in the game Fallout: New Vegas, being a song on the in-game radio and the name of the beginning quest.
• In 2007, the song was featured in an episode of American Dad entitled "Meter Made".
The song is performed by "The Rat Pack Is Back" in the movie Get Him To The Greek.
• The song is also in the move Fools Rush In JLS performed the song in live show 3 of The X Factor 5.
• Eventual winner Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr., performed the song as his semi-final selection on America's Got Talent, Season 6.
• The Dean Martin version is used in the Moscow prison scene of 2011 action film Mission: Impossible -- Ghost Protocol.
All info is from Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ain%27t_...)
Standard YouTube License