Uploaded on Nov 27, 2011
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim All 24 Stones of Barenziah Locations (HD 1080p)
(Stones of Barenziah Locations)
1. Search the Jorrvaskr in Whiterun. The stone is in Kodlak's room.
2. Enter the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun then the Halls of the Dead. Check the walls to find another stone.
3. Find the stone in Dainty Sload, a boat docked near Solitude. Look inside of the Captain's Quarters.
4. Enter the College of Winterhold then look on the shelves inside of the Arch-Mage's Quarters.
5. This stone can be found inside of Yngvild, a cave north of Winterhold and east of Dawnstar. Search behind the throne to find a room with the stone.
6. Another stone is located in Hob's Fall Cave. Search the area between Dawnstar and Winterhold. When you find a lighthouse, search east of the Frostflow Lighthouse. The stone is in the Necromancer's sleeping area.
7. This stone is in the Treasure House of Markarth, located in the master bedroom.
8. Understone Keep in Markarth, look for a locked door into a side room inside of the Dwemer Museum. The stone will be on a table.
9. Dead Crone Rock southwest of Markarth. The stone is on top of a altar near
the Word Wall at the top.
10. Found in the Blue Palace in Solitudue. Look in the Jarl's quarters, on one of thr shelves.
11. Inside the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, in Astrid's room. This stone can Only be found while completing the "With Friends Like These" or "Destroy The Dark Brotherhood" quests. To gain these quests, you must join the Dark Brotherhood.
12. While in Dragonsearch, of Whiterun, search the Jarl's bedroom to find the stone.
13. In the wilderness, you will find a dungeon called Rannveig's Fast northeast of Rorikstead and southeast of Marthal. Look for the prison area, then search the nearby tables for the stone.
14. Inside the dungeon of Fellglow Keep can be found east-northeast of Whiterun. Look on the tables insided the workroom to find this stone.
15. House of Clan Shattershield in Windhelm, simply search the first upstairs bedroom to your left to find this stone.
16. Inside the Palace of Kings in Windhelm, look on the table in Wuunferth the Unlivind's Quarters.
17. Stony Creek Cave can be found north of Ansilvund, southeast of Windhelm. Look in the room where you encounter a Bandit Wizard.
18. Tomb called Ansilvund, in Eastmarch, contains the stone near the location where you fight Fjori inside the burial chambers.
19. Search in the Jarl's Quarters of Mistveil Keep in Riften.
20. Search the master bedroom of the Black Briar Lodge near Riften.
21. Sunderstone Gorge in Falkreath. You'll find a Word Wall inside the stone is on the table in front of the wall.
22. Farm called Pinewatch can be found northeast of Falkreath. Inside the farmhouse look for a secret entrance into an underground cave open it by pressing the button beside the book shelf. Inside the Bandit Sanctuary, look for a locked door. Inside the locked door you'll find the stone on a bookshelf.
23. This stone can be found in Thalmor's Embassy, while completing the "Diplomatic Immunity" quest. While in the embassy, look in Elenwen's Solar.
24. Found in Proudspire Manor in Solitude. Purchase the manor after completing a side quest chain for the jarl. The home costs a total of 25,000 gold. The stone is in the master bedroom.
Prowler's profit is the reward you will receive for completing the quest "No Stone Unturned." The perk significantly increases your chances of finding gems in randomized containers, chests, etc.
The prowler's profit perk is invisible and will not come up under active effects. Although you will know when you have the perk because you will find large amounts gems everywhere!
Comment, Rate, Subscribe.
Standard YouTube License