Truth about Gaddafi's Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 31, 2011
Before NATO bombing of Libya, the United Nations was preparing to bestow an award on Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, and the Libyan Jamahiriya, for its achievements in the area of human rights. (see document). http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/...
The Green Book by Muammar Al Gadhafi (1975)
Part 1: The solution to the problem of Democracy;
Part 2: The solution to the Economic Problem;
Part 3: The Social Basis of the third Universal Theory.
Gaddafi asserts, "True democracy exists only through the direct participation of the people." (download .PDF) http://coto2.files.wordpress.com/2011...
Demoralized with wars in Iraq in Afghanistan, oil hungry West decided to discredit and depose Gadhafi at a time when he was fighting Al Qaeda terrorism. In fact, Gadhafi was the first world leader to condemn Al Qaeda as a terrorist group in the early part of the 2000s. Not only that, the Libyan leader has even adopted progressive or humanitarian policies in the domestic and international arenas such that he was even scheduled to receive a humanitarian award from no less than the Human Rights Council of the United Nations in March of this year. He was to be cited for his human rights record, including his stand on women's rights, his opposition to the more oppressive features of Islamic Sharia law, and his record on religious and ethnic tolerance and social inclusion. The UN Human Rights Council working group report released on January 4, 2011 virtually serves as a glowing praise of Qaddafi's leadership in Human Rights. Additionally, it is worth noting that based on human development indicators, Libya Arab Jamarihiya has been many notches higher than the rest of the world, much more the Arab states.
The Libyan war: Unconstitutional and illegitimate
The Anglo-French-American war on most prosperous country in Africa is opposed by countries representing majority of the human race regardless of massive propaganda by NATO puppets Al Jazeera, The New York Times, CNN, BBC and the rest of the western media.
There is no doubt that U.S. participation in the Anglo-French-American attack on Libya is completely unconstitutional.
Before becoming president Barack Obama, a graduate of Harvard Law School and a former law professor, accurately described the limits of a president's authority to initiate a war in cases where the U.S. has neither been attacked nor is in imminent danger of attack:
The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation.
The current aggression against once independent Libya is a perfect case of "a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation." While the president is limited by the Constitution to repelling or forestalling attack, Congress can declare war for a variety of purposes beyond simple defense
In the case of the Libyan war, the presidential power grab is even more blatant, because weak, poor countries on the Security Council have acted as ventriloquists' puppets for the U.S., Britain and France.
Including the United States, the Security Council nations that voted for the no-fly zone resolution have a combined population of a little more than 700 million people and a combined GDP, in terms of purchasing power parity, of roughly $20 trillion. The Security Council countries that showed their disapproval of the Libyan war by abstaining from the vote have a combined population of about 3 billion people and a GDP of around $21 trillion.
If the U.S. is factored out, the disproportion between the pro-war and anti-war camps on the Security Council is even more striking.. The countries that joined the U.S. in voting to authorize attacks on Libya, including Britain and France, have a combined population that adds up to a little more than 5 percent of the human race.
The truth is that the U.S. is joined in its war on Libya by only two second-rank great powers, Britain and France, which between them carved up North Africa and the Middle East a century ago, slaughtering and torturing many Arabs and Blacks Libyans in the process. Every other major power on earth opposed the Anglo-French-American attack in North Africa, registering that opposition by abstentions rather than "no" votes in the Security Council (in a fear of been trashed and demonized by obedient to NATO western media that basically controls 80% of worlds information space).
Credits for the music:
Memory Lane by Netsky
Memory Lane vs Happiness Happening from Mash Up Mix 2010 by The Cut
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Memory Lane" on
- 14:52 Why Gadhafi must die!by JorYanandBrothersFeatured 115,873
- 1:00:27 The illuminati Exposed By Muammar Gaddafiby Scorpilingus88's channel 1,620,958 views
- 9:41 Gaddafi speech wow wat a speechby sumjad haneefa 43,250 views
- 13:29 Not To Be Shown on CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC or FOX - NATO's Crimes in Libyaby AfriSynergy 85,784 views
- 12:10 ᴴᴰ Murder Of Qaddafi | Who Really Killed Gaddafi?by IslamTVChannel1 57,175 views
- 199 videos Play all TRAITORS from QATAR & BARHAIN working against Muslim peoplesby bohother
- 3:57 Muammar Gaddafi speech TRANSLATED (2011 Feb 22)by SLOBoe 648,373 views
- 2:59 Moammar Gadhafi Dead Video: Last Moments Alive Caught on Tape in Sirte: WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEOby ABCNews 338,602 views
- 15:06 July 1, 2011 Gaddafi's Speech to Libya and the World, 1 of 2by AfriSynergy 28,690 views
- 10:45 رفاهية أبناء القذافي Libya: the good life of Gaddafi's sonby Hna Fi Hna DZ 8,153 views
- 6:12 Gadhafi CNN Larry King pt 1by Muhammad Shaheen 5,215 views
- 1:00:27 Gaddafi The Truth About Libya- Documentaryby xBLACKxOPSxSECRETSx Backup Channel 50,915 views
- 22:58 Talk to Jazeera - Muammar Gaddafi - 25 Sep 09by Al Jazeera English 156,922 views
- 4:30 For Wicked Witch Of The West Clinton Gadhafi's Tortured Death She Ordered A Laughing Matterby StopNATOcrimes 29,314 views
- 1:21 New video of Gaddafi son Saif al-Islam - first hours in captivityby RussiaToday 542,081 views
- 10:00 GADDAFI DEAD - The Truth About Libya, Gaddafi, and the illuminati -- PART 2by killuminatiAFF 43,209 views
- 1:35:10 Gaddafi speech UN, 23-09-2009 (English subtitles) - Discorso di Gheddafi ONU (sottotitoli ITA)by The Truth on Libya and Syria 38,146 views
- 5:26 The real reason Libya was attacked, 2011by highercalling88 141,635 views
- 1:54 Dramatic video shows Libya rebels fighting 'Gaddafi loyalists'by RussiaToday 686,812 views
- 9:49 Qaddafi in 1976 (BBC)by timberwolf1950 317,739 views
- 1:00:26 The Truth About Libya, Gaddafi, And The Illuminati HDby lookmiguel 59,314 views
- Loading more suggestions...