Uploaded on Jan 23, 2007
[Red]NaDa vs GoRush @ Raid-Assault
Nada First Person, MSL January 26th 2005
Translation by DANNNNNYBOI, thanks! :-)
1. "Hello, I am progamer Lee Yoon Yul of Pantech EX team."
2. "Today, the 5th match was on the map Raid Assault. This map normally requires dropship attacks to prevent the opponent from expanding. Because this was the expected strategy, instead I built many science vessels rather than dropships. Also, because I felt that this was going to be a long match, I felt that massing science vessel was my only option.In my first match, there was a major mistake that I spotted. There was an opening that I should have taken, but I was too busy defending. After spotting that mistake, I knew that I had to and I would get my timing right in the 5th match."
3. "The most dangerous moment was...well there were many...but when I had to lift off my command center in my front yard (expansion) it was very hectic. Also, when I pushed against my opponent's hatchery (expansion), he sent about 3 lurkers and many zerglings to my expansion...it was very hectic because we were both attacking and defending but I felt I had the edge because it seemed he didn't put much effort into his attack and was too occupied with defending."
4. "When I hit my opponent's front yard and killed his 2 hatcheries, I felt the game was leaning on my side. Also, when I destroyed his 7 o clock multi, I knew I had won the game.
5. "There were 2 lurkers...and to show an I-won-the-game performance...oh oops sorry that sounded bad."
6. "After a long time I finally won. I'll do my best to get and stay on top. Please watch me in the future and thanks to everyone for cheering for me."
Feel free to wide open your mouth in amazement and ask yourself how they hell did he win this? The answer is of course a pure micro victory :-) winning all those small battles all over the map.
The clash at 11:40 perfect marine spread, only 1 siege tank coverage from high ground and proper sci-ves usage = beating the odds.
13:20 superb irradiation perfect timing.
19:45 is a bit hard to see since Nada is looking elsewhere- but the force he sent to that base was *exactly enough to destroy the Hatchery before dying.
And the 22:30 trick at the end of the game... nice :-)
Standard YouTube License