Published on Dec 7, 2012
ArchPup is minimalistic Puppy Linux variant, built using Arch Linux packages,
with pacman installed and configured as default package manager. This is
mainly bugfix release, but it also contains some new features.
Changes in 1204-1:
- New graphical dialogs for creating savefile and changing wallpaper.
- Kernel is upgraded to version 3.6.8, and compiled with same config as
in Puppy precise, except KMS that was disabled to prevent screen flicker during boot.
- Added pet2sfs script which converts all pet packages in current directory
to SFS module. Second argument you pass will be name of created SFS file,
e.g. pet2sfs games, will extract pet packages and create games.sfs.
- Support for loading 20 additional SFS modules.
- Pwireless2, wireless_tools, wpa_supplicant for connecting to wireless networks.
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/view... - Download & Info Here
Standard YouTube License