Fremont Street Experience - Las Vegas
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 21, 2007
The most obvious and largest part of the Fremont Street Experience is the Viva Vision canopy and light show. The canopy towers 90 feet above the ground and spans the length of five football fields. Featuring more than 12 million LED modules and 555,000-watt sound system, the light show attracts tourists and locals alike.
The first light show was broadcast in 1995. Nearly a decade later in 2004, $17 million was invested in upgrading the Viva Vision canopy. Significant improvements were made and now it has 10 times higher resolution, resulting in clearer, sharper pictures. It can also display 16.7 million color combinations. The display is so sharp, live video can be broadcast on what is the world's largest screen.
Viva Vision features shows like "Lucky Vegas," celebrating the city's famous icons, "Downtown Divas," a tribute to a girls' night out and "Speed, Smoke and Spinning Wheels," which illustrates the world of fast-paced auto racing.
Psychedelic shows include "The Drop," a journey through an underwater utopia filled with beautiful sea creatures and "Shag With a Twist," an animated show that features Southern California artist Josh Agle's unique artwork combining elements of "Austin Powers," "The Jetsons," tiki culture and '60s imagery.
Visitors can also enjoy the patriotic show, "American Freedom" during Fourth of July.
Inside the Fremont Street Experience building, a master control room delivers all the magic to the Viva Vision light show. Technicians have only three minutes to load the show on the big screen. They are assisted by eight high-tech computers that intertwine the light, visual and audio systems.
Cameras are mounted on the actual Viva Vision screen and transmit a live video feed to a row of LCD screens inside the control room so technicians can monitor the show.
New Viva Vision shows are created each year and are rotated in and out. The Experience can choose from a library of about 15 shows at any given time.
Standard YouTube License
- 12:10 Fabulous Downtown Las Vegas Tour - YouTubeby JCVdude 59,906 views
- 6:30 Queen Tribute, Fremont Street Experienceby digartisan 21,777 views
- 35:25 Redd Foxx LIVE On Location at The Sunset Strip in Las Vegasby triv estenX 10,859 views
- 8:35 The Freemont Street Experience 2008by BlackLightningTucson 6,968 views
- 6:37 KISS Fremont Street Experience Showby Videos from CasinoGuide.com 88,070 views
- 22 videos Play all ▀▄▀▄▀ [LAS VEGAS] ▀▄▀▄▀by YoshiGymBand
- 4:43 Fremont Street Experience, Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In - UPDATEDby Megan Conklin 17,632 views
- 3:33 DJ Lady GoGo gets Wet & Dirrrrrty on Freemont Street, Las Vegasby Glenn Brogan 38,867 views
- 6:23 Las Vegas - Fremont Street - Party - Experience - Queenby Home Business Entrepreneur & Certified Media Coach 13,643 views
- 5:39 Las Vegas Freemont street experienceby onix3d 14,439 views
- 5:15 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegasby Ravincci 314,608 views
- 0:44 Las Vegas Strip at Nightby Cat Provost 99,453 views
- 4:35 FREMONT STREET EXPERIENCE LasVegasby Trip Video 73,699 views
- 2:21 Freemont Street - Las Vegasby spader3000 44,963 views
- 8:54 Carl Ferris, Saxophone-Man in Fremont Street, Las Vegasby Z.W. Video Collection 38,798 views
- 5:48 Fremont Street Las Vegas FREE BIRD (cool)by 2 Shooz Loves Music! 2,460 views
- 9:57 Sirens of TI Las Vegas Treasure Island Pirate Showby John Riley 211,143 views
- 4:09 Downtown Las Vegas Casino Lights & Fremont Street Experienceby Gamingfloor 6,178 views
- 5:34 Fremont Street Experience Shag with a Twistby modern2007 14,614 views
- 2:05 World's most extreme zipline - ZipFlyer Nepalby Bharat Golchha 760,459 views
- 2:50 Las Vegas Water Showby msg241 756,780 views
- Loading more suggestions...