Published on Nov 29, 2012
Don't confuse these little Chow Chow puppies with bear cubs!
Subscribe to The Pet Collective: http://full.sc/HbM62v
Chow Chow Facts
1) Chow Chow's are an ancient breed thought to have originated in Northern China.
2) All Chow Chow's have a bluish-black tongue.
1) Chow Chow's can over-heat easily because of their thick coat so be sure to limit exercise and keep your dog hydrated when the weather is warm.
4) Chow Chow's are very loyal dogs and can be leery of strangers.
5) It's important to keep your Chow Chow well brushed to avoid tangles and matting.
Produced by Anna Dean
Assistant Camera by Matt Pagourgis
Standard YouTube License