Remy: Cough Drops-The Mandate (The Sandra Fluke Rap)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 9, 2012
Remy crashes Sandra Fluke's Congressional testimony to demand a mandate for his cough drop addiction.
"Remy: Cough Drops-The Mandate" is one of a series of collaborations between Remy and Reason.tv. To watch Remy's other videos, go to http:youtube.com/goremy
Approximately 1:50 minutes. Lyrics by Remy. Video shot and produced by Meredith Bragg.
More from Reason on Sandra Fluke and the cost of contraception:
Make the Pill Cheaper by Making it Over the Counter
Sandra Fluke's Protection Racket
It's Like Totally Different When a Liberal Blowhard Guy Calls a Conservative Woman a Twat!
Download the mp3 and HD versions at http://reason.tv, the video channel for Reason magazine and http://reason.com
Yeah and listen up peeps, you better check the deal
We got another mandate we gone straight reveal
And if you don't listen up, we be walking out
Yeah you know cough drops what we talking about
Take a look at this graph, you gonna holler with fear
Cough drops costing me a hundred dollars a year
I'm talking Halls, Ludens, to keep me alive
It's like a dog-fighting ring, I need Vicks to survive
It's preventative medicine, suppressing my cough? Word.
I need a vote from each of you--oh, that's kind of awkward
Cough drops are so tasty--how is it allowed?
Yeah, this guy knows what I'm talking about.
Cherry, honey lemon, or the mentho-lyptus
Directly to my house's where I suggest you ship this
They come in all kinds of colors and flavors galore
Even sheep sk--wait, I think this one's yours
I appreciate the testimony, very profound
We need to verify this policy is morally sound
And there's one reasonable way to see if it should be allowed
And it's to probe you internally, can somebody get me a towel?
My apologies for the gentleman across the aisle
He doesn't understand mandates, he hasn't been here a while
I see no reason we shouldn't pass your request
Just let me double check, yep, it passes our test
This is not about "men's health," this is not a prescription
Mandate Men's Health, 12 month subscription
Your party has no respect for individual rights
Now come on up here, I'd like to check your insides
Well I guess it's safe to say this has kind of devolved
Maybe it's not the best idea to have these people involved
So I think I'm gonna bounce, put this one on the shelf
Hit up the drug store--get some cough drops myself.
Standard YouTube License
- 3:16 Cops Get Owned!!! - Epic Pee Prankby RomanAtwood Featured 16,389,559
- GoRemy 60 videos158K
- 28:15 Jon Stewart's 19 Tough Questions for Libertarians!by Stefan Molyneux216,952 views
- 9:50 Battle for the California Desert: Why is the Government Driving Folks off Their Land?by ReasonTV289,967 views
- 1:42 The Penny Plan Rap by Remyby onecentsolution27,731 views
- 35:27 John Stossel on the Media, Liberty, and Why He Doesn't Miss Working for ABCby ReasonTV22,805 views
- 3:18 Magic (MTG): The Rapby GoRemy195,885 views
- 2:50 McDonald's: The Rapby GoRemy24,877,632 views
- 2:21 Shot in the Back (Call of Duty Anthem)by GoRemy64,640 views
- 22:44 Badr Hari - Remy Bonjaskyby Владимир Пак1,730,312 views
- 10:00 Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Pat Buchanan - Racial Arsonistsby Banghouse297,795 views
- 5:18 Sandra Fluke's Controversial Birth Control Testimonyby IStandforLife24,913 views
- 3:04 Hey There Khalilahby GoRemy7,476,495 views
- 3:16 Teardrops On My Kabob (Parody)by GoRemy523,178 views
- 2:47 Saudis in Audisby GoRemy7,558,059 views
- 11:52 Sandra Fluke, Rush Limbaugh, Carl Sagan, George Carlin and Boycottsby HowTheWorldWorks20,353 views
- 2:21 Remy: Raise The Debt Ceiling Rapby ReasonTV477,354 views
- 5:58 Bill Maher Addresses Criticism for Sexist Remarks and False Equivalencies to Limbaugh.by MrLespunk103,808 views
- 2:57 A-R-A-B: The Rapby GoRemy5,261,866 views
- 9:37 Journalist Sam Slovick on Occupy LA: Scenes From a New Revolutionby ReasonTV16,791 views