Jim Rogers, War and the Financial Mafia - LIBOR, Centrals Banks and JP Morgan!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 3, 2012
Follow us @
Welcome to Capital Account. US manufacturing activity contracts for the first time in 3 years...the weak ISM data came as a shock to economists reportedly. Then orders placed with U.S. factories rose in May for the first time in three months, according to other data. We'll talk about where figures show global confidence, crises, and slowdowns are headed with famed investor Jim Rogers.
Also...Blackrock's Vice Chairman Byron Wien says he spoke to the smartest man in Europe, and what he had to say terrified him. He said, "basically, that massive amounts of debt will bring the decline of Western Civilization, but that in the meantime, before that happens, policy makers would pull every trick they could in order to stave off a catastrophic event."
Why do you have to be the un-named smartest man as christened by a Blackstone bigwig for that to hold weight? Just watch a lot of smart men and women who break this down openly any given day on Capital Account. Today, commodities guru Jim Rogers will do the honors.
And it's one, two, three strikes you're out - Barclays top three executives resign in the wake of the LIBOR manipulation scandal. Chairman. CEO. COO. Why haven't we seen this kind of fallout at big banks in the US from any settlements and scandals? We'll muse over it as what do you know - JP Morgan finds itself under investigation for manipulation of electricity markets.
Standard YouTube License
- 23:59 Jim Rogers: Global economic shocks coming in 2013-2014by RTFeatured 104,980
- 28:05 Nigel Farage on the Failings of the EU Summit and an Antidemocratic Europeby Capital Account 39,816 views
- 28:04 Steve Keen on the Minsky Singularity and the Debt Black Hole's Event Horizon!by CapitalAccount 37,137 views
- 27:51 Krugman "Knocked out of Neoclassical Orbit" by Steve Keen's Meteoric Rise!by CapitalAccount 36,161 views
- 28:04 Jim Grant on Safe-Haven Bubbles and a Bull Market in Black Walnut Trees!by CapitalAccount 26,503 views
- 1:05 Jim Rogers Gold, Silver, Commodities and QE3 Prediction 2013-2014by Silver & Gold Updates & Analysis 8,248 views
- 15:03 Jim Rogers Asks Whether Obama Is 'Delusional' Or 'Lying'by TBecketAdams 36,608 views
- Jim Rogers Channel 276 videos15K
- 6:51 Jim Rogers - A Holocaust is Comingby You won't hear this on any mainstream news!!! (Nuclear Fallout) 68,927 views
- 8:20 Jim Rogers - 2013 Will Be a Disasterby thejimrogersblog 249,720 views
- 28:05 Chris Martenson on Shadow Bank Runs and how Central Banks are Missing the Boat!by CapitalAccount 26,182 views
- 28:15 Peter Schiff - The Real Crash: America's Coming Bankruptcy - @Cambridge House Live - June 4, 2012by Cambridge House 120,226 views
- 28:03 Gerald Celente on Eurozone Reckoning Day and how Goldman escapes charges!by Capital Account 63,497 views
- 40:00 Raw footage of Jim Rogers interview - The Bubble filmby TheBubbleFilm 60,429 views
- 28:02 The Future of Farmland in a World of Financial Fraud and Safe Haven Bubbles!by CapitalAccount 17,473 views
- 28:05 Karl Denninger on Price Dictates, Credit Illusions and the Healthcare Fiascoby CapitalAccount 21,611 views
- 17:08 Jim Rogers : Money doesn't workby Jens B 16,445 views
- 4:00:15 The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of The World by Niall Ferguson Epsd. 1-5 (Full Documentary)by DayInTheLifeOfRTB 632,296 views
- 28:06 Marc Faber on a Global Crash, the U.S. Treasury Bubble and China's Slowdownby CapitalAccount 67,172 views
- 28:03 Jim Rogers goes Short US Treasuries, talks JP Morgan Silver and a Boom in North Korea!by Capital Account 47,720 views
- 28:06 Jim Rogers on the need for orderly defaults in Europe, starting with Greeceby CapitalAccount 20,373 views
- Loading more suggestions...