live blood analysis (MILA)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 6, 2012
The Miracle Seed
Loaded with Omega—3s, Fiber, anti-oxidants and many other vital nutrients, Mila® offers a variety of opportunities to improve your overall health and well being.
High in fiber and protein
Non-GMO (genetically modified organism)
It can also be deliciously combined with many foods as it has no taste
or smell and its biological properties are not diminished by heat in
the baking process making it easy to incorporate into your favorite
Mila is a mixture of Salvia hispanica L. seed that has been carefully selected to maximize its nutritional
value. The mixture is mechanically processed using a proprietary system that optimizes the bioavailability and increases its nutritional value. Nothing is added to the product; it is a pure form of Salvia hispanica L. and is simply the best available today.
Did you know that every ninety days your body regenerates nearly all of its seven to ten trillion cells? Aging happens when damaged cells are replicated in this process such as free-radicals. When healthy, stronger, smoother elastic cells are properly regenerated, the aging process is slowed. The anti-oxidants in Mila®:
Fight and neutralize free radical damage
Flush out age—accelerating toxins
Enhance hair, skin, and nails
Reduce muscle soreness and speeds rejuvenation
Lower lactic acid buildup in muscles
Regain youthful exuberance
Given today's typical dietary habits, finding additional sources of
Omega—3s is more important than ever. To help offset that negative
dietary trend, Mila ® contains the perfect ratio of 3:1 (3 Omega—3s
to 1 Omega—6), all of which makes Mila essential for maintaining a
Mila has a vasodilatory effect by increasing the size of the arteries and
can play a role in lowering blood pressure.
Mila® is so nutrient-dense that the equivalent nutrients can only be acquired by consuming an amount of food that represents approximately 6 times the calories of Mila. For example, consuming 3 oz. of Mila results in about 6 times fewer calories from the best combined sources of the same nutrient. In addition, Mila's exceptionally high level of Tryptophan (an amino acid that suppresses appetite) may relieve hunger pangs. Mila can easily be used in formulating meal replacements.
Salvia hispanica L.'s nutrient-dense qualities and Omega-3 content has been shown to
assist in the management of proper blood sugar levels.
Mila® is also a hydrophilic colloid (a mixture of particles which absorb a certain quantity of the fluid in which they are suspended). This important property aids in the digestion of food and helps control excess acids associated with indigestion, heartburn, and sour stomach. Mila's unique soluble fiber content combined with its hydrophilic colloidal properties make a gel in the stomach that creates a physical barrier "lining" the stomach.
Maintaining Healthy Blood Pressure
Mila® has a vasodilatory effect by increasing the size of the arteries and can play a role in lowering blood pressure.
Preliminary research at the University of California, Los Angeles suggests that Omega-3s may help maintain healthy breast tissue.
Per serving, Mila® contains six times more calcium than milk. Mila is also a rich source of other essential minerals like phosphorous, magnesium, and iron, all of which aid in the absorption and utilization of calcium by the body.
Numerous studies show that diets high in Omega-3s and fiber may help maintain a healthy prostate. Mila®, with its high Omega-3 and fiber content, is an easy and simple way to include these necessary nutritional benefits into your daily diet.
The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition reported that Omega-3s are very important in nourishing the developing brain of a baby and maintaining the mental health of the mother. Mila® also contains essential amino acids, phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals, including folate (folic acid), all of which are extremely important in fetal development.
Mila®, with its high Omega—3 content, may enhance and balance hormones. Mila may also help reduce hot flashes and other symptoms of menopause and as well as help maintain a positive mental outlook.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:59:44 Blood Chemistry - Dr. Tentby DiverseHealthService4,242 views
- 14:22 Romagenby Anet Giberson211 views
- 14:00 Live Blood Analysisby Clare Shepherd1,278 views
- 15:08 Live Blood Analysis with Batson Miller and Associates Limitedby Christopher Silverton-Thong1,571 views
- 10:21 Contents of Bloodby InfopediaPk442 views
- 4:29 Live Blood Cell Analysis Calgary: Multiple Vitamin and Mineral Deficienciesby TheIntegrativehealth1,103 views
- 27:07 Lifemax Dr. Steven Lamm, Health Science Advisory Council and House Dr. From NBC's The Viewby LifeMaxCorp641 views
- 15:00 Live Blood Analysis Training by Center For Nutritional Medicineby YPAvideography6,640 views
- 8:07 Shocking Blood Samples Doctors Don't Want YOU to See!by Sally Puckett51,965 views
- 3:10 Cure Arthritis Joint Pain... Whats This Guy On! | Arthritisby grant Allan567 views
- 3:02 The 7 Most Alkaline Foodsby ABetterYouForLife24,833 views
- 12:32 VEGAN BLOODTESTS AFTER 11 YEARS VEGAN. HEALTHY OR SICK??? lol!by durianriders84,382 views
- 28:21 Bacteria,virus' and other pathogens...How Important?by Cyrus Thomas48 views
- 10:09 Live Blood Testing Done on Stage pt.5/7by commonagenet363 views
- 20:34 Kids and Mila - The Miracle Seedby Jacq Wong179 views
- 15:54 Joy Bauer: 5 Super Foods for Health -- UHC TVby UHC TV882 views
- 8:52 Ask the Practitioner - Jonathan Beattyby Alvin Brown208 views
- 7:04 Mila of LifeMax - how to use itby lifemaxteam2,784 views
- 6:10 MILA the Miracle Seed (Actual Demo) Lifemax 1of 2by netz1MILAseed4,321 views
- 3:39 Live and Dry Blood Tests Maria Waldockby Roslyn Uttleymoore146 views
- Loading more suggestions...