Uploaded on Jan 6, 2014
12 min AMRAP: 300ft Self-Propelled Wheel-Barrow / 200 Kettlebell Swings / 100 Overhead Squats(OHS)
- All teammates must participate and players must rotate through in the same order for the duration of the workout. Only one player may be working at a time and "resting" players must remain behind the starting line until they are "tagged-in."
- For the "wheel-barrow" players must propel themselves by walking their arms and drag sled using only hands and toes as point of contact with turf and sled, respectively. If at any point a player touches anything other than the turf with their hands or sled with their toes (ie; knees on ground) they must run back to the start and tag-in the next player. "Scooching" (planting the hands and pulling knees toward the chest to advance the sled) is NOT permitted in the Team competition.
- Note: The distance for the self-propelled wheelbarrow for the team WOD is 300 ft(i.e.100yds) not 300yds as mentioned in the video.
- The sled must start behind the start line then travel beyond the 60ft "finish" line... and return trips must start beyond finish and pull behind the start. A rep will be counted each time the sled is advanced beyond the finish line and/or the start line and a total of 5 "reps" must be completed before the team can advance to kettlebell swings.
- The player that completes the 5th wheel-barrow rep (at finish) must run the sled back to the start line and tag the next player to begin kettlebell swings.
- A kettlebell swing rep will be counted each time the athlete takes the entire kettlebell from a point below the hip to a point higher than the top of the head while a full extension of the hip, knee and torso. Anytime a player sets the kettlebell down they must run back to the start to tag in the next player.
- Kettlebells must ALWAYS be set down on the wood. Dropping the kettlebell or letting the kettlebell touch the turf will disqualify the team for the day.
- The player that completes the 200th swing must set the kettlebell down then run back to start at tag the next player in to begin overhead squats.
- OH Squats begin with the athlete holding the bar overhead while squatted to a depth where the crease of the hip is lower than the top of the knee -- and ends with the athlete standing in control at full extension (knee AND hip) with the barbell overhead. The first rep can be a squat snatch.
- Anytime the bar comes down to a point even with the top of the head, the player must set the bar down and run back to start to tag in the next player.
- Barbells must be returned to the turf in a controlled manner. Ghostriding or slamming the bar down will disqualify the team for the day.
- If a player is unable to perform a specific movement they must still be part of the rotation and minimally get in position to perform a rep ...plank on sled / deadlift the kettlebell / take the bar overhead.
- The player completing the 100th squat must run back to start to tag-in the next player for the next round of wheel-barrow.
Standard YouTube License