Hitler reacts to SOPA.
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 20, 2011
Footage from The Downfall (2004), Copyright © 2004 Constantin Film AG, portions published under Fair Use, Title 17, U.S.C., Section 107.
White House Petition: http://bit.ly/uU2qdS
We've received a takedown notice on YouTube.
They've pulled your covers of
Katy Perry and Justin Bieber.
Universal claims that YouTube removals
aren't covered by any law.
They have an agreement with Google allowing
them to remove any video without a reason.
That's fine, they're still up on my Lady GaGa fan site.
SOPA will likely pass and become law.
Universal could take down the site as well.
China, Syria, Iran... get out.
How could this even be up for a vote!?
Why isn't this on every front page of a newspaper!?
First the U.S. Supreme Court
says corporations are people.
Now corporations can censor people...
George Orwell is rolling over in his grave!
It's been almost two decades.
The MPAA/RIAA still haven't figured out the Internet.
Piracy is a service problem.
The way to defeat piracy is to
provide a better service than the pirates.
Not take a shit on the First Amendment!
My Führer, content creators have been
losing billions to piracy ever since the VCR.
You don't get to destroy the Internet
because it doesn't fit your business model!
My Führer, they're only going
after rogue offshore sites.
Then why is the language so vague
that anything could be copyright infringement?
Even Wikipedia would be infringing.
All that it takes is a link in the user comments
of your blog to something Viacom thinks they own
...and the whole site can get taken down
without anyone even checking if it's actually infringing.
How am I supposed to whine about a PSN outage
when Sony claims that mentioning their trademark is illegal!?
The only way you could contest one of these gangster seizures
is by going to court after you've already been shut down.
Is that what the Internet has come to?
I refuse to be shaken down for protection money
just to keep my domain safe from the copyright cartel.
The economy is in the toilet...
Congress wants to cripple the only medium
that's consistently creating jobs and growth.
It all comes down to money.
You need a thousand people pissed off
just to balance out one dollar that a politician raises.
How are a bunch of old people,
most of whom don't even use the Internet, regulating it!?
You could get five years in jail
just for linking to a clip of Colbert.
I don't see congressmen going to jail
for voting on something they haven't read.
For accepting money to let
companies dictate legislation!
Disney owns the rights to that emotion.
Imagine this happened 15 years ago.
There'd be no Google, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter.
The Internet is lost.
It was supposed to be a vast network of
infinite human knowledge, expression, and creativity.
Now it's censored to catch pirates,
who will get around it anyway.
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
Standard YouTube License
- 3:38 The Greatest Speech Ever Madeby Find The OthersFeatured 11,743,795
- 7:29 United States Marine (Anonymous) Declares A State of Emergency,by AnonymousDGAF 384,946 views
- 5:10 Anonymous - Message to the American Peopleby anonymous04210 9,605,805 views
- 5:03 SOPA - The End Of The Internet As We Know It!by weavingspider 49,615 views
- 2:01 Hitler Is Informed His Pizza Will Arrive Lateby KakashiBallZ 768,826 views
- 2:57 Stand Together: The Gaming Community vs SOPA and PIPAby Extra Credits 218,024 views
- 2:29 Rep. Polis explains how SOPA would do damange to the Internetby KeepTheWebOpen 17,919 views
- 6:28 What is SOPA and PIPA and Why YouTube is so Important!by spricket24 106,579 views
- 1:50 Anonymous- Message to SONY on SOPA.by MrNewworldorder2012 38,985 views
- 21:12 WTF is SOPA ? aka The American Government trying to ruin the internetby TotalHalibut 3,635,963 views
- 4:50 Help Stop SOPA and PIPAby CaptainSparklez 550,295 views
- 1:59 What Frozenbyte thinks about SOPAby mbaceblog 82,171 views
- 1:41 Hitler has Justin Bieber shot and killedby hitlerrantsparodies 1,761,210 views
- 3:46 "Firewall" (Say NO to #SOPA and #Protect-IP)by leahmakesmusic 66,304 views
- 8:02 NO SOPA: 'American Censorship Day'by TheAlyonaShow 148,570 views
- 14:03 The Fight Against the SOPA Billby AttackOfTheShow 70,738 views
- 6:08 Protect IP Act (SOPA) is Internet Censorship and Must Be Stopped!by JeremyJahns 121,531 views
- 5:55 Wikiout! English Wikipedia anti-SOPA blackoutby RussiaToday 126,500 views
- 4:28 INTERNET FIGHT SONG! (Anti-SOPA/PIPA/ACTA song - Funk Vigilante)by Funk Vigilante 102,994 views
- 3:01 WTF!! WTF is SOPA ? aka The American Government trying to ruin the internetby MeganSpeaks 153,424 views
- Loading more suggestions...