Uploaded on Sep 21, 2011
We did it! Adam can keep his garden, so instead of sending Judge Potter another "Save Adam's Garden" email, please send him a thank you here:
The Original Background Info:
Adam Guerrero, a math teacher at Raleigh-Egypt High School in Memphis, TN, faces legal action for having planted a vegetable garden in his front yard. A local judge has deemed it a nuisance and has ordered that it be removed. The garden, however, is tidy and is being used not only to feed Adam but also young people's minds in the community. Adam has taken a few teenagers from his neighborhood under his wing to teach them about gardening, beekeeping and compost making. Please join us in standing by Adam Guerrero and other front yard gardeners.
What you can do:
1. Write to Judge Larry Potter at firstname.lastname@example.org in support of Adam Guerrero's garden. Please be respectful. You are an ambassador for the kitchen garden cause.
2. Join the Facebook page called "Save Adam Guerrero's Garden," where you can show your support and receive updates about his case.
3. Sing your outrage from rooftops on Twitter using the #WarOnGardens hashtag.
4. Sign an online petition at change.org in support of the garden, which will be sent to the judge hearing Guerrero's case.
5. Like and share this video.
Standard YouTube License