Published on Aug 8, 2012
A video with advice on how to start a youtube channel and advice on how you can make your channel more successful! Wanna see my new room! http://youtu.be/ysGNAIPT6kY
Watch my last style diary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUEH1Y...
How to have a successful Youtube Channel:
1. Know what your channel is about
2. Be Yourself!
3. Have good quality videos- good lighting, subject is in focus
4. Edit your videos- trim unnecessary footage
5. Be Consistent- with your posting and your location
6. Have good thumbnails && titles
7. How to get views- don't spam! Make friends, do popularly searched videos
Not mentioned: Use annotations, link your last videos in case they didn't show up in subscriptions/viewers weren't online && use other social media networks to promote when your new videos are posted [facebook, twitter, instagram]
Because my blog is sexy: http://www.carlycristman.com
BECAUSE MY TUMBLR'S SEXY: http://www.carlycristman.tumblr.com
MY 2ND CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/CarlytheBarbie