Uploaded on Mar 4, 2010
★RRcherrypie does not have a Twitter / Instagram / facebook etc. YouTube and FC2 is the only website I have and the other is fake. I will not be responsible or liable for any damages that may result from the imposter.★
(1) It is an inedible toy for ages 8 and up. (Made in 2007)
(2) Konapun food rots soon. You can see how it looks after it rots.
(3) It does not cook with actual heat. (That is not a real oven. That mini oven and mini stove does not work.)
(4) It does not smell like the actual food.
(5) Konapun was discontinued. I bought all Konapun sets at an auction. Some stores might have it in stock, but the prices are unusually high because Konapun toys are rare. (Note: Konapun powder has expiry date. Expired powder might not work well.)
(6) You can not keep Konapun creations because it will rot. The directions say "throw it away after playing with it."
(7) The point of Konapun is just for fun. Kids can pretend cook, can experience creativity and can practice following directions.
(8) It's not real oil. 0:41 and 1:46 are the same fake oil made of Konapun powder and water.
ابداع ياباني في الالعاب
العاب بنات حقيقيه .. فقط في اليابان
Japonský hamburger v prášku
العاب يابانية لعبة وجبة ماكدونالز
Standard YouTube License