Uploaded on Jun 13, 2008
http://www.contractorsdirect.com/Hot-... - Buy Alpha Hot Rod here
http://www.contractorsdirect.com/Alph... - Buy Alpha AWS-110 Electric Saw here
Alpha Hot-Rod for cutting channels for stainless steel reinforcing rods at sink and cooktop cutouts
* This is the blade for cutting steel rod channels in granite countertops
* The metal rod is glued in place reinforcing the slab for transport
* With this blade attached to the Alpha® AWS-110 or AWS-125 Wet Stone Cutter, a fabricator can accomplish the task in one easy pass.
* The Hot-Rod for Granite blades were created with diamond grits and matrix best suited for all categories of granite, including hard red granites, to assure a long cutting life.
* 3 diameter give better leverage when cutting 1/4 deep channels, by allowing for better positioning of the stone cutters handle.
* Available in three thicknesses: 1/4 for standard rods, 1/8 for thinner rods and 3/8 for threaded rods.
* The Hot-Rod for Marble applies the same technology but is designed for softer stones such as marble.
* This blade is available in 1/4 for standard and 1/8 for thinner rods.
* For efficient creation of channels for reinforcing rods, attach this unique blade to our AWS-110 or AWS-125 for a smooth, dust-free operation.
* Used in this manner, productivity will increase significantly.
* Although Alpha recommends wet cutting, these blades may be used wet or dry.
Standard YouTube License