Jimmy Carter Says US More Polarized Than During Civil War (1861-64 Secession)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 22, 2010
Former President of the United States of America, Jimmy Carter (CFR member and Bilderberg attendee), speaking on Tuesday, 21 September 2010:
"This country has become so polarized that it's almost astonishing.... Not only with the red and blue states... President Obama suffers from the most polarized situation in Washington that we have ever seen -- even maybe than the time of Abraham Lincoln and the initiation of the war between the states."
Mr. Carter was the 39th President of the United States (1977-1981), inaugurated on January 20th, 1977.
This clip of Mr. Carter should be viewed in the awareness that Leader of the so-called 'separatist' Bloc Quebecois party in the federal Parliament of Canada, Gilles Duceppe, has been touring Canada in 2010, urging ALL the provinces to "secede". 2010 is the target year in the Council on Foreign Relation's "Building A North American Union" plan which elaborates the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) of North America, by laying out the groundwork for the North American Union. Meanwhile, the Model Parliament for North America, launched in the Canadian Senate Chamber in 2005, and with offices out of the University of Montreal under Christine Frechette, with Robert Pastor of American University as co-chair, anticipates NOT a meeting of Canada, the USA and Mexico under a continental parliament -- but the DISMANTLED states and provinces of the USA, Mexico and Canada.
And in this same year, we have north of the 49th parallel and south of the 49th parallel, two secession movements -- the 10th Amendment Movement in the USA, and the "Quebec secession" movement in Canada, preparing to rip the continent apart -- quite conveniently for re-federation into North American Union, almost on schedule. To cinch it, Duceppe sent a letter on 9th June 2010 to 1,600 world leaders and influential figures advising them that a third and final referendum for Quebec to 'secede' is coming. Duceppe's itinerary also indicates he is touring the western hemisphere this Fall to follow up on his letter... clearly, he is arranging the international state recognition of Quebec, which in the international arena will have the effect of DISSOLVING Canada. Here's the letter in English (it went out in English, French, and Spanish):
Read the extended article on this video at Facebook:
UPDATE: 28 September 2010:
"In 1971, Jimmy Carter, a somewhat obscure governor from Georgia had started to have meetings with David Rockefeller. They became connected due to Carter's support from the Atlanta corporate elite, who had extensive ties to the Rockefellers. So in 1973, when David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski were picking people to join the Trilateral Commission, Carter was selected for membership. Carter thus attended every meeting, and even paid for his trip to the 1976 meeting in Japan with his campaign funds, as he was running for president at the time. Brzezinski was Carter's closest adviser, writing Carter's major campaign speeches.
When Jimmy Carter became President, he appointed over two-dozen members of the Trilateral Commission to key positions in his cabinet, among them, Zbigniew Brzezinski, who became National Security Adviser; Samuel P. Huntington, Coordinator of National Security and Deputy to Brzezinski; Harold Brown, Secretary of Defense; Warren Christopher, Deputy Secretary of State; Walter Mondale, Vice President; Cyrus Vance, Secretary of State; and in 1979, he appointed David Rockefeller's friend, Paul Volcker, as Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board."
[FN 73] Holly Sklar, ed., Trilateralism: The Trilateral Commission and Elite Planning for World Management. South End Press: 1980: pages 201-203
[FN 74] Holly Sklar, ed., Trilateralism: The Trilateral Commission and Elite Planning for World Management. South End Press: 1980: pages 91-92
Source: Controlling the Global Economy: Bilderberg, the Trilateral Commission and the Federal Reserve Part2, http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article...
HABEAS CORPUS CANADA
The Official Legal Challenge
To North American Union
Join my Facebook groups:
* GILLES DUCEPPE - Canada Tour 2010 Treason Rally
* CAMPAIGN for the TRUTH on NORTH AMERICAN UNION, 9/11 and QUEBEC "SECESSION"
* Habeas Corpus Canada
* Constitutional Clubs of Canada
Standard YouTube License
- 4:05 Glenn Beck Encourages States to Secedeby The Young Turks Featured 62,920
- 44:50 The Presidents- Carter to George W. Bush 1977- 2008by HistoryFeed60,436 views
- 13:21 The View - President Jimmy Carter (9-20-10)by jaynorris1175,494 views
- 7:38 The Federal Reserve Fraud Part 1 of 5by freedomadvocate177689,110 views
- 4:27 Jimmy Carter unveils truth about Israelby newmedia71,147,919 views
- 33:05 Jimmy Carter's Full "Crisis of Confidence" Speech (July 15, 1979)by reece88888812,772 views
- 1:45 Update: 50 States Petition to Secede the United Statesby ConspiracyRealism3,239 views
- 30:54 150 Reasons to Secede From the Union For Those Who Are Considering Secession Part 1by BackToConstitution9,094 views
- 8:59 Farrakhan - NAACP Embraces Leader of Genocidal Sectby SoNSanDiego4,150 views
- 8:15 MEET SARAH PALIN'S RADICAL RIGHT WING PALS: ALASKA INDEPENDENCE PARTYby ElPresidenteNuevo1,940 views
- 5:38 civil war just down the road?......by Steve Smith3,148 views
- 6:45 Ron Paul Questions Paul Volcker During Joint Economic Committee 02 26 2009by robpatozz17,052 views
- 3:36 Russian Professor Predicts the USA Disintegratesby heathr456549,101 views
- 14:43 E8. The U.S. Black/White Net Worth Gapby Frank W Sweet1,391 views
- 6:51 DHS Preparing For Civil War In The US?by Alexander Higgins179,299 views
- 1:30 Jimmy Carter Slams Fox News Hater of Fox Newsby derektran321,357 views
- 3:31 States that want to secede from the union!by brklynmd338,171 views
- 3:19 Brzezinski on CFR, Bilderberg, and Trilateral Commissionby CitizenInvestigator168,939 views
- 5:57 Carter Inaugural Eve.movby Loretta Lynn6,582 views
- 1:34:52 1980 Presidential Candidate Debate: Governor Ronald Reagan and President Jimmy Carter - 10/28/80by ReaganFoundation364,841 views
- Loading more suggestions...