Solar system new interpretation
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 2, 2008
VIDEO 1 : Heliocentric orbits for visible planets as proposed by Copernicus ( 1514) and established through mathematical models derived by Tycho Brahe, Johannes Kepler and Sir Isaac Newton.
When dynamic displacement of the sun through its trajectory is considered, the incoherence of the model becomes evident.
a. Same side of the earth gets exposed to the sunlight at an interval of 24 hours throughout the year, varying the background zodiac signs.
b. The inner and outer planets, their respective orbital positions , their size, visibility, visible shape, distance from earth are factors incoherent in the heliocentric model.
VIDEO2 : The moon encircling the earth at an equatorial plane should produce atl east one total eclipse of the sun;/moon and several partial eclipses per month in the existing model. This does not happen.
VIDEO 3 : A ball rolls on all directions depending on the gradient and impulse unlike planets that exhibit rotation with reference to a permanent polar axis.
VIDEO 4 : Light illuminating surface of the earth throughout the year . 30 degree full exposure from Zenith and gradually decreasing illumination extends all around to complete 90 degrees from the Zenith.
VIDEO 5: 12 Zodiac houses where planets/sun /celestial bodies appear to move.
VIDEO 6 : Proposed helical coaxial dynamic model for the visible planets of the solar system ,with 12 zodiac houses and Polaris for reference and relative positions.
VIDEO 7 : Planet earth with gaseous atmospheric tail along its yearly helical trajectory around the solar path. The moving tail facilitates migration of animals and seasonal changes in the climate and weather conditions.
VIDEO 8 : Schematic representation showing the relation between the photosphere and the path of a planet.
The angle at the cone apex and the distance form the position of the planet to the photosphere are constants for each planet.
VIDEO 9 : Moon moving around the helical trajectory of the planet . Observe the illumination developing an eclipse very occasionally ,about 4 eclipses are possible every year.
VIDEO 10 : When sun is seen at the background of one zodiac house , the earth is at the opposite house establishing the full moon. It may be the moon or any other visible planet that seems to move in front of the zodiac background.
VIDEO 11 : Retrograde motion for planets outer planet Jupiter,, seen from an inner planet earth.
VIDEO 12 : Inner planet earth seen from an outer planet Jupiter. Observe the reverse trajectory of te inner planet.
VIDEO 13 : Venus passing in front of the photosphere ( observed in June 2004) causing an eclipse of the sun.
Standard YouTube License
- 8:23 Vortex Universe: Part4, Vortex Solar System, The Dynamic Helical Trajectories of Sun and Planetsby 77GSlinger 9,936 views
- 7:30 THE EARTH DOESN`T TURN AROUND THE SUN - BY A.F.M.by moonsshow 20,074 views
- 2:30 2012 REAL SCIENCE Nassim Haramein - THE MOVING SPIRALLING SOLAR SYSTEMby newworldhorizon 21,205 views
- 6:53 hollow earth strange photos.by Kimindigo 569,549 views
- 1:23 Venus Transit June 5th, 2012. in Carrollton, Txby sgtpete1 1,403 views
- 50 videos Play all Science & Physicsby 61550LizziE
- 5:57 Earth Is Not Orbiting The Sunby netlethe 308,642 views
- 9:16 Sirius our sun's partner part 1 of 8by Paul Smyres 18,398 views
- 3:21 The helical model - our solar system is a vortexby DjSadhu 956,343 views
- 1:36:22 Santos Bonacci The Ancient Theology Astrology Part 2by MrAstrotheology 31,917 views
- Solar System 18,447 videos621
- 0:17 The solar system's motion thru space by The Resonance Project / Nassim Harameinby Jamie Janover 114,179 views
- 5:54 Addressing the Misconception of the Solar System Part 2 -- SEE VIDEO DESCRIPTION...by TheRealVerbz 3,880 views
- 2:00 Nibiru/Planet-X Solar System Changes=Earth Changes.by Skyywatcher88 90,784 views
- 5:09 Ed Leedskalnin pyramids mason magic - Coral Castle Part 3by MoonFields 42,045 views
- 3:47 New Solar System Discoveredby TheGalaxyChannel 19,712 views
- 5:20 Dr. Keshava Bhat's Helical Solar System - 2D Models vs. 3D Reality (SEE VIDEO DESCRIPTION)by TheRealVerbz 9,857 views
- 3:42 Scale of the Solar System - Earth, Jupiter, Sun v2by nebnubs 48,758 views
- 14:21 Walter Russell - The Leonardo Da Vinci of the 20th Century - Have YOU heard of him?by TheRealVerbz 22,109 views
- 5:03 Heliocentric versus Geocentricby chaogenus 7,149 views
- 4:08 How many planets are there in the Solar System?by msk1453 865,095 views
- 43:59 7 Wonders of the Solar Systemby Jose Gonzalez 48,180 views
- Loading more suggestions...