Solar system new interpretation
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 2, 2008
VIDEO 1 : Heliocentric orbits for visible planets as proposed by Copernicus ( 1514) and established through mathematical models derived by Tycho Brahe, Johannes Kepler and Sir Isaac Newton.
When dynamic displacement of the sun through its trajectory is considered, the incoherence of the model becomes evident.
a. Same side of the earth gets exposed to the sunlight at an interval of 24 hours throughout the year, varying the background zodiac signs.
b. The inner and outer planets, their respective orbital positions , their size, visibility, visible shape, distance from earth are factors incoherent in the heliocentric model.
VIDEO2 : The moon encircling the earth at an equatorial plane should produce atl east one total eclipse of the sun;/moon and several partial eclipses per month in the existing model. This does not happen.
VIDEO 3 : A ball rolls on all directions depending on the gradient and impulse unlike planets that exhibit rotation with reference to a permanent polar axis.
VIDEO 4 : Light illuminating surface of the earth throughout the year . 30 degree full exposure from Zenith and gradually decreasing illumination extends all around to complete 90 degrees from the Zenith.
VIDEO 5: 12 Zodiac houses where planets/sun /celestial bodies appear to move.
VIDEO 6 : Proposed helical coaxial dynamic model for the visible planets of the solar system ,with 12 zodiac houses and Polaris for reference and relative positions.
VIDEO 7 : Planet earth with gaseous atmospheric tail along its yearly helical trajectory around the solar path. The moving tail facilitates migration of animals and seasonal changes in the climate and weather conditions.
VIDEO 8 : Schematic representation showing the relation between the photosphere and the path of a planet.
The angle at the cone apex and the distance form the position of the planet to the photosphere are constants for each planet.
VIDEO 9 : Moon moving around the helical trajectory of the planet . Observe the illumination developing an eclipse very occasionally ,about 4 eclipses are possible every year.
VIDEO 10 : When sun is seen at the background of one zodiac house , the earth is at the opposite house establishing the full moon. It may be the moon or any other visible planet that seems to move in front of the zodiac background.
VIDEO 11 : Retrograde motion for planets outer planet Jupiter,, seen from an inner planet earth.
VIDEO 12 : Inner planet earth seen from an outer planet Jupiter. Observe the reverse trajectory of te inner planet.
VIDEO 13 : Venus passing in front of the photosphere ( observed in June 2004) causing an eclipse of the sun.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:00:01 Project Camelot interviews Dr Pete Peterson Part 3 of 3by Project Camelot Featured 178,002
- 1:36:22 Santos Bonacci The Ancient Theology Astrology Part 2by MrAstrotheology41,595 views
- 9:45 Russellian Science: "A New Concept of the Universe", by Walter Russell, part 1by 77GSlinger47,741 views
- 8:35 The Orbit of Our Solar System part 2by 77GSlinger3,248 views
- 8:34 The Orbit of Our Solar System part 1by 77GSlinger7,368 views
- 1:29:59 Evacuate Earth (death by a neutron star) full movie in HDby Vesta MediaDOQ995,399 views
- 4:40 The Orbit of Our Solar System part 3by 77GSlinger2,369 views
- 7 videos Play all SOBRE KESHAVA BHATby NaturismoTropicalK
- 9:16 Sirius our sun's partner part 1 of 8by Paul Smyres23,577 views
- 6:52 TRUTH! The Earth does not revolve around the Sun - The exposure of hiding - April 2012by Leo Souto378,482 views
- 2:12:03 (Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?by THRIVE Movement6,719,382 views
- 6:52 TRUTH! The Earth does not revolve around the Sun - The exposure of hiding - in April 2012.by myunhauzen742,255,030 views
- 1:30:00 Down To The Earths Core National Geographicby Patrick Carta516,216 views
- 52:44 Secrets of the Sun / Nova HD 1080pby mavireck121,507 views
- 3:42 Scale of the Solar System - Earth, Jupiter, Sun v2by nebnubs55,009 views
- 45:08 (HD) Earth Under Water in Next 20 Years - National Geographic Documentaryby Prabhjeet Documentaries1,114,307 views
- 1:23 Venus Transit June 5th, 2012. in Carrollton, Txby sgtpete11,504 views
- 48:53 Crash Course on Our Solar System & Beyondby MacManLtd237,578 views
- 3:47 New Solar System Discoveredby TheGalaxyChannel20,657 views
- 1:58:54 MUST WATCH Aliens Earth Takeover 2013 Full Length possible Aliens running the World Alertby Pete WDHCo1,483,225 views