Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 27, 2011
I was recently asked to carry out a direct comparison between 2 competing hair loss remedies. The first was Rogaine, a well respected anti hair loss treatment and the more recent challenger, Provillus. The research yielded some surprising results.
Just a little about me, I became interested in hair loss products out of desperation I first noticed that I was losing hair when my barber kindly pointed out a bald spot. I thought it was a bad joke and it was only when I got it verified from other sources that it dawned on me that baldness was a reality. After weeks of anxiety and even depression, I decided I needed to tackle this problem head on. My first attack was to go to the shops to buy as many baseball caps as possible. I was determined that I was going to give no one the pleasure of seeing my bald patch. It was only a matter of time that my friends got suspicious with my fascination with baseball caps. This where I got the nickname 'hatty'
I then realized I need a more direct approach and I started to look for hair loss remedies. I tried the usual scams like spray-on hair, heat treatments and even hair growth hypnosis. It was after many months I discovered Provillus.
Provillus is fast becoming the premium hair loss remedy. In my opinion this reputation is well deserved.
What make Provillus so special? It is effective -- Provillus ingredients are approved by the FDA. The key anti hair loss ingredient is minoxidil. This ingredient is also used to promote hair re-growth in other products such as Rogaine. Affordability -- Provillus pricing is straightforward, no hidden charges for shipping, and no confusing sizes when ordering. For less than $50, you will get 30 days supply. The guarantee -- Provillus' guarantee is as bold as it gets. A no quibble 3 months money-back guarantee. This generous guarantee demonstrate the confidence that this product actually works.
In many ways Provillus and Rogaine are pretty similar. However, there is one important distinction. One of Provillus all-natural ingredient blocks the dihydrotestostrone (DHT) hormone. DHT is a hormone that causes most hairloss. Rogaine's ingredients does accelerate hair growth, unfortunately these gains are lost by the DHT hormone.
Provillus, on the other hand, assists with the growth of your hair, but also halts the reoccurrence of hair loss by vigorously stopping the production of DHT.
The choice is a clear one, either product will give you observable hair gains. But if you want your hair gains to be sustained in the long run, Provillus is the clear winner. Thousands have successfully used to get a healthy, full head of hair and just as importantly, keep it all on. Unfortunately, with Rogaine, your experience is likely to be periods of hair gain and periods of hair loss. This sounds rather frustrating to me, however, it your choice. If you do decide on Rogaine, I would suggest that you keep a steady supply of baseball caps.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:39:53 Opportunity - US Zeitgeist 2010by zeitgeistminds39,457 views
- 2:18:03 Pak Pak Pakaakby Rajshri Marathi247,323 views
- 7:56 Hair Loss Treatment Miracle - Real Evidence on TV SHOWby TheHairGrowth777,142 views
- 9:05 Hair Loss Part 1by darulshafa4,138 views
- 6:15 Cure for Alopecia, Hairfall, Baldness - Baba Ramdevby Yog Amrit70,753 views
- 12:39 Dateline NBC - FINAL RESULTS Hair Growth Challenge 12-month revealby Alan Bauman162,274 views
- 7:58 Dateline NBC #3 - Hair Transplant and Other Treatments: 6-month Resultsby Alan Bauman351,470 views
- 6:10 Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Dayby MacmillanUSA134,294 views
- 3:44 I HAD ALOPECIA AND GOT MY HAIR BACK!by Molly Vazquez49,480 views
- 55:40 TYT Hour - June 25th, 2010by The Young Turks21,304 views
- How to confuse an idiotby RetouchPRO216,939 views
- 8:03 DALLAS HAIR LOSS:NON-SCARRING ALOPECIA, ALOPECIA AREATA,ETCby Samuel Lam7,167 views
- 2:12 Receding Hairlines and Baldness : How to Detect Baldingby ehowhealth26,499 views
- 8:30 How to make hummusby Giselle Kunzat9,364 views
- 4:32 Alopecia : Remedios naturales y caseros para la alopeciaby ConsejosNaturalesTV78,814 views
- 1:34 caralluma burnby goodhealthideas86 views
- 10:25 Cura alopecia areataby kurosaki ichigo81,982 views
- 2:21 Traction Alopecia: Preventableby HairTreatment992,472 views
- 1:02 thyromineby goodhealthideas41 views
- 2:51 Women Hair Loss and Self-Esteemby HairTreatment99156 views
- Loading more suggestions...