【Hatsune Miku】 Triple Baka 「驫麤～とりぷるばか～」fullver (English Subs)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 6, 2009
* IF YOU DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO ILLEGALLY, THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS CREDIT ME FOR PUTTING THE CLIPS TOGETHER IN A WAY THAT IT ACTUALLY LOOKS GOOD. IF NOT I SHALL GET LEN AND THE ROAD ROLLER AND SQUASH YOU LIKE A BUG. HERE, TAKE THE SONG. *
( ＾ω＾)Oh, oh, oh, oh,(＾ω＾ )( ＾ω＾)Ohh, ohー, ohー,(＾ω＾ )
Teto's turn forever~!
Original source for the song and video with full but non-animated PV
Original source for fanmade video with short but animated PV
I mixed these two videos together. I did not animate anything. However, combining these two videos into one was still laborious since it consisted of re-lip-syncing and mixing up scenes here and there.
Sorry guys, I've disabled comments. You've gotten way out of hand with flaming, and anything funny you posted was just stolen from some other user. If you're interested, here were the top comments at various times:
"I wonder who pays for Neru's phone bill..." or "The phone bill is over nine thousand!!"
"Teto's turn was the most epic part."
"[# of dislikes] people are baka!" or "[# of dislikes] people were negi-slapped by Neru!"
"Google Translate can't teach you Japanese."
"I call my enemies baka and they don't know what it means!"
~ COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ~
Who or what is this Hatsune Miku?
Hatsune Miku is the most popular character of VOCALOID, a Japanese voice-synthesizing program in which artificial singing can be generated. She is the green-haired girl singing the main vocals in this particular song. (Yes, her hair is green. That's her official color, not blue. Some artists draw her differently.) Accompanying her are Kasane Teto and Akita Neru. Teto, the one with red hair, comes from a freeware spin-off version of VOCALOID, called UTAU. Neru, the yellow-haired one with the cellphone, is just a fan-made character who became popular. She has no official voicebank.
What is this song about?
In this song, Miku gets lured into her little world on the computer and falls asleep at the monitor. She wakes up realizing she has no life. It's hard for her to stop playing around online when the internet is so amazing, like an unknown world she has to explore. Miku gets so obsessed that she doesn't have enough time for doing normal things like laughing, crying, or being angry. The rest just explains how she has given up on everything, nothing matters, and her life sucks. Oh yeah, and she calls herself stupid a few times.
Doesn't baka mean "idiot", not "stupid"?
Baka is an insult word for someone with low-intelligence. Though it is most commonly translated as stupid, idiot, or fool, it can be anything from a very rude meaning, like dumbass, to a more innocent meaning, like silly, depending on context and tone. I translated it as stupid because it fit with the syllables of the song.
What did Neru hit Miku with and why are they flying on bread?
Each VOCALOID has their own character item. Miku's is a "negi"—a kind of vegetable similar to a leek or green onion—and it's the thing that Neru hits Miku with. Neru's item is a cell phone. Teto's is French bread, and they fly on it just because they're cool like that.
What are those two weird symbols in the title of this video? (驫麤)
These two kanji together basically mean "baka baka baka". The first one is made by three of 馬(ba), while the second is three of 鹿(ka). In other words, triple baka. Thanks to orangebhuddy29 for clearing that up.
What the heck does "tetopettenson" mean?
You know, I'm not really sure. I'm pretty sure that it's nonsense. The reason they say it in this video is because it's from a Japanese song titled テトペッテンソン(tetopettenson) in which Teto got her name.
Standard YouTube License
- 48 videos Play all YouTube Mix
- 2:27 Vocaloid - Ievan Polkkaby toremindFeatured 5,298,830
- 6:10 BABYMETAL - イジメ、ダメ、ゼッタイ - Ijime,Dame,Zettai (Full ver.)by BABYMETALofficial 749,606 views
- 5:13 Gumi - Childhood Blues (オサナナブルー)by AmeSubs 33,324 views
- 4:14 I Like You, I Love You with English Sub - Kagamine Rin - す..す..すき大すき - HQby lordxwillie 3,863,354 views
- 3:17 Hatsune Miku & Megurine Luka - Magnet Live in Tokyo Japanby Zafrado 721,175 views
- 129 videos Play all Osu! Vocaloid! Faito!by KaiSeR0o
- 3:39 Hear Today Gone Tomorrow - Happy Tree Friends Part 2by FuTuReP11 626,686 views
- 3:10 Hatsune Miku vs Akita Neru: Juggling vs Katanaby Fonzersbox 578,441 views
- 4:00 ｢Moetron-Subs｣ Hatsune Miku - "Love is War" 3DPV (English Subs)by pKjd5 2,141,577 views
- 3:28 Kasane Teto - Teto territoryby Cegoo Kun 391,556 views
- 3:41 [IA] A Tale of Six Trillion Years and a Night [English Subs]by HopeandJoy9 865,301 views
- 1:48 Hitler - Gangnam Style (강남스타일) Parodyby RockadellEdits 2,776,147 views
- 5:00 Two-Faced Lovers [Vocaloid] HD live (Puzzle-Voice)by Yair Duran 619,691 views
- 3:21 Hatsune Miku & Gumi - Matryoshka (マトリョシカ)by vgperson 4,783,960 views
- 4:13 [Hatsune Miku] I refuse [with English & Chinese Translation] +Romajiby arklung03 576,299 views
- 3:14 [Project Diva Extend] Rolling Girl - Hatsune Mikuby svesevs 613,027 views
- 5:00 [ Full フル] 初音ミクの激唱 The Intense Song of Hatsune Miku-InfinitY happy end DIVA English Romaji lyricsby googoo888 228,966 views
- 4:03 [MMD] PONPONPONby Rita G 1,170,878 views
- 3:58 Spice Girls - Wannabeby emimusic 36,548,365 views
- 6:01 【DIVAエディット劇場改】もっとこっち向いて!! Baby【初音ミク】by kogepanda8 428,659 views
- 2:59 [IA] Shinigami Record [PV Original]by conytafreak 44,493 views
- Loading more suggestions...