This video is unavailable.
Judge Napolitano on Obama's Drone Strike Policy: 'This Is the Power Claimed by Kings and Tyrants'
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Feb 7, 2013
Judge Andrew Napolitano, saying on Fox Business Network earlier today that the Justice Department has "resisted in every forum" attempts to gain access to the legal opinions that the drone policy is based on. He said the government has persuaded judges that releasing the information could threaten national security.
"Suddenly it shows up in an NBC newsroom earlier this week! It could only have come from a governmental source. So they really have made fools of the federal judges who've spent hours and days and weeks struggling over the laws involved here," said Napolitano, who called the document itself "breathtaking and chilling" because of the power it grants the government.
"It says 'any informed high-level U.S. government official can strip an American of his or her constitutional protections and order the killing of that American if the person is overseas, if it's difficult to arrest that person," said Napolitano, explaining that the memo does not clearly define what "imminent danger" to the United States means.
"This is the power claimed by kings and tyrants. This is about as un-American a power as one could imagine," he said.
My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Eduardo89rp
Fair Use Disclaimer:
This video may contain copyrighted material. This material is made available for educational, research, and news reporting purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law which allows citizens to reproduce, distribute or exhibit portions of copyright motion pictures, video tapes, or video disks under certain circumstances without authorization of the copyright holder.
Standard YouTube License
- 19:05 Judge Napolitano: Lies The Government Told Youby JudgeNapolitanoFTW 10,652 views
- 6:08 Deadly Drone Strikes - Obama is 'Serious'by TheYoungTurks 47,729 views
- 4:34 Ted Nugent reacts to Obama's State of The Union Address - Feb 13, 2013by JamaicanMon 164,575 views
- 8:07 Judge Napolitano Slams 'Wrong And Unfair' Law That Would Hold Weapon Makers Liable For Gun Crimesby MichaelSavage4Prez 3,576 views
- 3:43 A Drone Strike To Kill U.S. Citizen On American Soil Would Be Legal! Atty Gen Holder Makes It Clear!by MOXNEWSd0tC0M 3,659 views
- 7:48 Judge Napolitano: Founders Wrote Second Ammendment to Shoot Tyrants, Not For Skeet Shootingby selfownership1 5,975 views
- 3:33 Judge Napolitano - Obama Makes Free Speech A Felony!!! BILL H.R. 347by ybertaud 64,209 views
- 8:02 Former marine Joshua Boston shows Alex Jones how to debate Piers Morgan on gun controlby PlanetEarthAwakens01 794,007 views
- 3:42 Judge Napolitano : First American to shoot down a Drone will be an American Hero (May 15, 2012)by SignsofThyComing 82,827 views
- 6:06 Obama's drone attacks will come back to bite Americaby StoptheWarCoalition 3,420 views
- 3:45 Judge Napolitano: Government Can Steal Your Moneyby MichaelSavage4Prez 1,499 views
- 3:20 Shep Smith And Judge Napolitano Eviscerate Obama's 'Reprehensible' Drone Strike Policyby MichaelSavage4Prez 17,499 views
- 24:59 Judge Napolitano: Why Taxation is Theft, Abortion is Murder, & Gov't is Dangerousby ReasonTV 102,657 views
- 5:52 30,000 Drones Over America! Obama's Weaponized Police State! 2012by SurvivalWithBushcraf 177,840 views
- 6:34 Judge Napolitano To Shep Smith: NSA Leaker An 'American Hero' Who Exposed 'Extraordinary Violations'by MichaelSavage4Prez 4,856 views
- 3:46 Reality Check: President Obama's Rules for Assassinating U.S. Citizensby LeakSourceNews 7,639 views
- 6:10 Andrew Napolitano - The Story of Moneyby LibertyPen 28,427 views
- 8:17 BREAKING! OBAMA DECLARES DRONE WAR ON ALL...by helias314 5,994 views
- 4:31 Judge Napolitano: Release Bin Laden Photosby djgabrielpresents 1,857 views
- 11:19 Obama's secret drone war explained by Reuters' David Rohde - Fast Forwardby Reuters TV 145,945 views
- Loading more suggestions...