2 Live Crew - Me So Horny (Uncensored)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 13, 2009
Unrestricted Music Videos you can't find on other Social Networks! http://bvmtv.com/ - http://www.bvmundergroundhiphop.com Even some X-Rated Music Videos!!
Twitter: #BVMTV - @JeffBVMTV
facebook - facebook.com/bohemiavisualmusic
As you know, providing a free music video broadcasting service is very time consuming and also isn't easy, so we've made this page so you can help support us! Any amount helps, your money goes towards server bills, server upgrades (for better website performance), web design work, video player upgrades, and other website related costs to make it a better music video website for everybody!
Plus Purchase one BVM's of Products: bvmtv.com/products/
All this helps You the Music Lover!
2 Live Crew is a hip hop group from Miami, Florida. They caused considerable controversy with the sexual themes in their work, particularly on their 1989 album As Nasty As They Wanna Be.
2 Live Crew was created by David "Treach DJ Mr. Mixx" Hobbs in Riverside, California, with fellow rappers Chris (Fresh Kid Ice) Wongwon, and Yuri ("Amazing Vee") Vielot. The 3 met at March AFB Riverside, CA, as they were enlisted in the Air Force. Along with giving local parties on and off base, they recorded their first singles through Macola Records Distribution in Los Angeles, CA. They released "Revelation" in 1984; the single sold well in Florida, encouraging the group to release "What I Like." In 1986, due to the popularity of the new single "Throw the Dick," the group, including new member Mark "Brother Marquis" Ross replacing Amazing Vee due to military commitments, relocated to Miami and teamed up with Ghetto Style DJ's and soon to be manager and eventual performer Luther Campbell, who used the nickname "Luke Skyywalker" (and was subsequently sued by George Lucas.
"Throw the Dick," with its fast dance tempo, turntable scratching explicit phrases from comedy albums, stuttering voice samples, and the Roland TR-808 drum machine brought a new sound to the group, penned as The Miami Bass Sound. David "Treach DJ Mr. Mixx" Hobbs was credited with the production.
The year 1987 saw the release of 2 Live Crew Is What We Are, featuring profane and sexually graphic lyrics. Rudy Ray Moore's comedy albums and other XXX assorted comedy albums provided the material for most of the explicit samples that "Mr. Mixx" used. The album was produced by Mr. Mixx. Bob Rosenberg of Will to Power did trick edits on Beat Box and was billed "King of the Edits". The record went gold. Though the controversy did not rise to the levels the group would reach in the future, a Florida store clerk was charged and acquitted of felony charges for selling the album to a fourteen-year-old girl in 1987.
Campbell decided to sell a separate clean version in addition to the explicit version of the next album, Move Somethin' (1988), produced by Mr. Mixx. A record store clerk in Alexander City, Alabama was cited for selling a copy to an undercover police officer in 1988. It was the first time in the United States that a record store owner was held liable for obscenity over music. The charges were dropped after a jury found the record store not guilty.
As Nasty As They Wanna Be and "Me So Horny" controversy
The group released their album As Nasty As They Wanna Be in 1989, which also became the group's most successful album, largely because of the single "Me So Horny", which was popular in spite of little radio rotation, thanks, in part, to prevalent play on MTV. The song was based on a quote from a Vietnamese prostitute in Stanley Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket and took a sample from Mass Production's Firecracker. This album was also produced by Mr. Mixx.
The American Family Association did not think the presence of a "Parental Advisory" sticker was enough to adequately warn listeners of what was inside the case. Jack Thompson, a lawyer affiliated with the AFA, met with Florida Governor Bob Martinez and convinced him to look into the album to see if it met the legal classification of obscene. In 1990 action was taken at the local level and Nick Navarro, Broward County sheriff received a ruling from judge Mel Grossman that probable cause for obscenity violations existed.
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Me So Horny" on
2 Live Crew
- 46 videos Play all YouTube Mix - 2 Live Crew - Me So Horny (Uncensored)
- 4:08 N2Deep - Back To The Hotelby N2DeepVEVO Featured 2,210,994
- 5:40 The 2 Live Crew "Mega Mix"by BVMUndergroundHipHop218,927 views
- 3:55 2 Live Crew Featuring Ice-T - The Real One (Un-Cut Version)by BVMUndergroundHipHop51,592 views
- 14:58 THE MOON, an alien UFO base, a satellite that doesn't belong to us...by atlanticobr1,037,271 views
- 4:18 Pop that Pussy - 2 Live Crewby hirothePYRO1,229,642 views
- 4:28 Young MC "Bust A Move"by Delicious Vinyl1,239,334 views
- 4:00 Juvenile - Back That Ass Upby crunkyboo13,061,479 views
- 55 videos Play all 2 live crewby SafariEroticRaighien
- 3:51 SHAGGY - IT WASNT MEby Hasnainzoeb19,584,932 views
- 4:19 Tone loc - funky cold medinaby Ryder2761,393,817 views
- 3:36 Khia - My Neck, My Back (Lick It) (uncensored/dirty)by svadbas205,660,931 views
- 6:05 Eazy E - Boyz N' Tha Hoodby LesaneRecords6,842,114 views
- 4:38 RUN-DMC - It's Trickyby RUNDMCVEVO14,619,152 views
- 3:24 2 live crew-welcome to the fuck shop..by Osidius4201216,074 views
- 4:01 Whoomp There It Is - Tag Teamby El Machin5,059,297 views
- 3:45 2 Live Crew - Get It Girlby anjovingador1,394,567 views
- 1:55 2-Live Crew, "Face down ass up"by WaxmasterC2,535,431 views
- 4:00 Warren G - Regulate ft. Nate Doggby WarrenGVEVO23,992,982 views
- 5:25 2 live crew - fuck martinez (video)by gotti- d255,231 views
- 4:21 Tone Loc - Wild Thingby Delicious Vinyl7,752,941 views