Uploaded on Nov 16, 2011
Learn how to make very easy baby booties with this free crochet video!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Hectanooga (crochet, knitting, flowers patterns
GET YARN AND HOOKS HERE: http://hectanoogapatterns.blogspot.ca...
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Hectanooga brings you this video to show you how to make these darling little booties!!
They are very easy!!!
(Learn How to Crochet here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSzqZ3...
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Hectanooga (crochet, knitting, flowers patterns)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/mehartgallery (jewelry, fabric flowers, wedding accessories)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ashton11?ref... (Knitting, and sewing patterns)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Carlitto (sewing, crochet, knitting patterns)
LITTLE BLUE BOOTIES, BY EMI HARRINGTON
COPYRIGHT, 2012, Emi Harrington, All rights reserved.
NEWBORN TO 3 MONTHS:
MATERIALS: Worsted weight yarn, size 6.5mm crochet hook
1. Chain 2, make 12 single crochet in the 2nd stitch from the hook, slip stitch to join.
2. Chain 1 and turn, single crochet in each stitch around, slip stitch to join.
3. Repeat step 2 until the work measures 2 inches long. (Front part of the bootie finished.)
4. Begin the sides, you will no longer slip stitch to join. Chain 1 and turn, single crochet across the row.
5. Repeat step 4 until the entire length of the bootie measures 4 inches.
6. Fold the back of the bootie in half, and slip stitch the heel end of the slipper closed. Fasten off. Weave yarn ends into the finished work.
Newborn to 3 Months: 4 inches
3 to 6 Months: 4 1/2 inches
6 to 12 Months: 5 inches
1 to 2 Years: 5 1/2 years
2 to 3 Years: 5 3/4 inches
3 to 5 Years: 6 inches
5 to Years 6 1/2 inches
7 to 9 Years: 7 inches
9 to 12 Years: 7 1/2 inches
12 to 16 Years: 8 inches
Standard YouTube License