Eric Moss Fitness "Parsippany Personal Training Studio"
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 10, 2013
So I've still been getting a lot of questions about how I do things and why I do group personal training. Well I started off doing one on one training about 10 years ago working at a standard health club in Rockaway where I grew up. After I left there I started doing "Boot-camps" using various implements but always had a soft spot for kettlebells. I found that there were limitations with both things.
With one on one training, I was limited to 1 person at a time and had to turn people away because they always wanted the same time slots. "Sorry Cindy, I already have Jackie in that time slot and the only time I have available".
With fitness boot camps which is almost a one size fits all mentality I was also limited "Sorry you aren't in shape enough to be able to keep pace with everybody else..." and also "Uhm so you want to gain muscle? Sorry this is a fat loss boot camp only."
I'm always looking for a better way to do things to help my clients out. So I sort of combined the two of them. The programs are completely customizable and you can share the cost. "That sounds great Cindy, you'll get in that time slot and Jackie also trains during that time as well as a handful of others. You won't be doing the same thing because you are different points in your program and have different goals but that's ok because you are each given individualized programming based on your individual needs."
With this, you get the best of both worlds, customized training and nutrition coaching with some of the top coaches you can find while keeping the costs affordable (not cheap but not overpriced either). This is why we will soon become the top personal training studio in Parsippany. I'm not going to beg for votes but if you have trained with me in the past, and are reading this vote for me because you know my team is top of the line at what we do and what we do is get people stronger, leaner, fitter and healthier.
https://archive.org/details/EricMossF... and https://vimeo.com/68100490 and http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10r...
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "You've Got Another Thing Comin'" on
- 20:08 How To Become A Strength Coach Or Trainer (Elliott's career path)by strengthcamp20,049 views
- 8:32 Eric Moss Fitness "Parsippany Personal Training and Nutrition"by Eric Moss16 views
- 16:36 How to sell personal trainingby Personal Training Tips31,352 views
- 6:46 Eric Moss Fitness "Fitness Trainers in Parsippany"by Eric Moss30 views
- 7:05 "Parsippany Personal Training" Filipino Disaster Reliefby Eric Moss1 view
- 8:20 Personal Trainer Salaryby Personal Training Tips33,051 views
- 3:45 Fitness Center Located in Parsippany NJby Eric Moss18 views
- 18:35 Personal Trainer Psychology - Client Psychology 101by Personal Training Tips41,292 views
- 5:56 Personal Training Workout Tips with Rob Riches. Part 2: Kettlebell Rowby Rob Riches39,346 views
- 5:07 Eric Moss Fitness "Fitness Studio" in Parsippanyby Eric Moss19 views
- 17:00 Best Personal Training Certificationby Personal Training Tips34,976 views
- 4:27 Personal Training Certification TRUTHby strengthcamp36,592 views
- 5:09 Personal Training Workout Tips with Rob Riches. Part 3: Cable Pressby Rob Riches49,520 views
- 4:56 What No One Tells You About Personal Trainer Certificationby eendstertkapsel26,964 views
- 1:50 Eric Moss Fitness "Parsippany Personal Training" Success Story Vanessaby Eric Moss19 views
- 9:33 Personal Training Sales Scriptby Bedros Keuilian4,606 views
- 4:33 The Education of a Personal Trainerby strengthcamp42,558 views
- 4:59 "Parsippany Personal Training" Intro video 11:21:13by Eric Moss
- 7:16 Personal Training Workout Tips with Rob Riches. Part 1: Lat Pulldownby Rob Riches166,786 views
- 2:59 "NJ Personal Training" Eric Moss Fitness 12:10:12by Eric Moss88 views
- Loading more suggestions...