PROUD TO BE PINOY KA BA? HINDI DAPAT, DAHIL...
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 29, 2011
This is a tagalog version.
Mahilig ka bang sumigaw ng "PROUD TO BE PINOY" sa tuwing nanalo si Manny Pacquiao o sa tuwing kumakanta si Charice Pempengco sa harapan ng milyon-milyong amerikano? Pwes mag-isip isip ka naman. Dapat ang isinisigaw mo ay "Philippines is proud of Manny" o kaya naman ay "We are proud of Charice". HUWAG na huwag mong ipamumudmod sa internet na Proud to be Pinoy ka dahil kay Manny o Charice. Hindi sila reflection kung ano ang mga Pinoy, sila ay reflection ng totoong Filipino na nagsusumikap. Lahat ng natamo nila, pinaghirapan nila. At wala tayong kinalaman sa tagumpay nila, NAKIKISAKAY LANG KAYO!
Ang kapal naman ng mukha natin na akala mo kung sinong mag-malaki. Anung ipinagmamalaki nyo? Yung 3,000,000 na kabataang nagugutom? Yung 11,000,000 Filipinos na walang trabaho? Yung Maynila na tambak ng basura na pwedeng gamiting oh so delicious pagpag? Yung mga pulitiko ng Filipinas na UBOD ng YAMAN?! Yung mga driver at pedestrian na walang respeto at ignorante sa batas kaya araw-araw may nadidisgrasya?
Ano bang dapat maipagmalaki? Ang pagiging pabaya natin? Hinahayaan lang nating ma-uto tayo ng Mayayamang pulitiko at yung MASS MEDIA na kontrolado at pagmamay-ari nila!
Chaka na kayo maging proud! Kapag wala nang gutom sa bansa. Kapag lahat may trabaho. Kapag lahat ng pulitiko HINDI MAYAYAMAN. Kapag asensado na tayo kagaya ng Singapore o Japan! Pero ngayon, mahiya kayo sa balat nyo. Labanan ang Oligarchs, isulong ang constitutional reform, gawing FEDERAL-PARLIAMENTARY ang Filipinas para patas ang laban natin sa Oligarchs. Pag hindi natin nagawa ito, panibaong 25 years of suffering nanaman, at walang sawang selbrasyon ng PEOPLE POWER na 2% lang ng Philippine population ang umattend.
No copyright infringement intended. All copyrighted works that may appear are properties of their respective owner. This is an editorial/documentary/commentary that is only for educational and information dissemination purposes. To stimulate creativity for the enrichment of the general public. It is not for any commercial use. We invoke the US Copyright Law of Fair Use.
Music by A. McMillan singing a COVER of Iridescent by Linkin Park. Property of Warner Bros. Additional music by Semaphore http://semaphore.newgrounds.com/
We are not proposing to eliminate the members of Oligarchy, all we ask for is a chance for every Filipino to live decently. A person can only go as far as OPPORTUNITY permits it. If there is no opportunity, then there is no progress. Opportunity HERE in the Philippines, not ABROAD. No more separation of families.
Rectify the flawed 1987 C.O.R.Y. Constitution. A constitution protecting RICH FAMILIES. A constitution responsible for the alarming increase of Filipinos living in Poverty.
This Filipino Visual artpiece is created, authored and directed by a conservative Filipino citizen, residing in the Philippines. The director/author/owner of the video does not intend to offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate his fellow Filipinos or any particular Filipino individual. We are not promoting hatred, violence and discrimination towards our own race. Nor do we promote stereotyping and denigration against any Filipino Individual.
The primary purpose of this video is to RAISE AWARENESS amongst the poor and underpriviledged citizens of the Philippines. Due to their lack of education, they have limited grasp of sophisticated terminologies which prompted the author to use BASIC FILIPINO TAGALOG STREET WORDS such as "Bobo" and "Ignorante" which means "Dull minded" and "Uninformed" respectively, to appeal to the masses.
The objective of the director/author/owner of the video is to promote an intelligent and civilized discussion about rectifying the flawed provisions of the Philippine's 1987 Constitution. Provisions that promote a protectionist government where only a few number of rich families benefit while the entire populace of the Philippines is mired in POVERTY, MEDIOCRITY and constant SUFFERING.
The opinion of the director/author/owner of the video is similar to the opinion of a growing number of disillusioned Filipinos who simply wants to elevate their quality of life and get rid of poverty in our country once and for all by freeing up the economy and attracting foreign direct investments that bring job opportunities to the people. The 1987 constitution is responsible for restricting progress in the Philippines for 25 years. The 1987 Constitution must be rectified. This rectification movement must be supported by the people. But first, the people must be informed. Hence the very PURPOSE OF THIS VIDEO.
This is not Hate Speech. This is not Racial Vilification. We appeal to Youtube administration to understand the political and economic situation of our country the Philippines and the benefit we will get by informing the public.
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Iridescent" on
- 53:06 Front Row: Mga Yaman sa Basuraby GMA News Featured 43,695
- 15:00 AQUINO COJUANGCO: FACTS THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW HDby PinoyMonkeyPride1,181,187 views
- 15:00 ILANTAD ANG BAHO NG ANGKAN AQUINO-COJUANGCO!by AntiPinoyTV211,890 views
- 15:00 AQUINO-COJUANGCO: FACTS THEY DON'T WANT US TO KNOW!by JourneyToDeepFreedom89,207 views
- 10:29 Kris Aquino Interview with Bong Bong Marcos Part 1by bongbongmarcos2009487,637 views
- 9:31 NINOY + PEOPLE POWER: Hidden Truths The MEDIA is NOT Telling Us!by PinoyMonkeyPride360,394 views
- 8:49 NINOY AQUINO's last recorded phone call before returning to Manila!!!by NinoyAquinoTV262,373 views
- 6:01 BAKIT BOBO ANG MGA FILIPINO? Cartoons Version HDby PinoyMonkeyPride195,104 views
- 9:31 True Lies in EDSA: The Dark Kept Secrets of 1986 'People Power' Revolutionby PangulongMarcos99,141 views
- 14:04 A DIFFERENT EDSA STORY : A PCIJ video on Edsa 2012by Pcij Dotorg23,292 views
- 13:23 Philippines Treasure Part I (GMA7) feat. Ayala Museumby AB Guiang178,322 views
- 9:08 DO YOU KNOW THAT THE PHILIPPINES IS OWNED BY A SINGLE FAMILY?by imagepop1417,999 views
- 10:54 BEYOND CONSPIRACY (1/8) 25 YEARS AFTER THE AQUINO ASSASSINATIONby NinoyAquinoTV248,016 views
- 7:32 PINOY POLITICIANS: WEALTHY LIARS, RICH TRAITORS & MEDIA DARLINGS!by PinoyMonkeyPride105,311 views
- 10:33 BATAS MILITAR (1/11) Martial Law in the Philippinesby NinoyAquinoTV372,794 views
- 10:56 HISTORY™ (1 of 5) The Assassination of Benigno "Ninoy" Aquino, Jr.by BenignoAquinoJr213,391 views
- 9:55 CORONARROYO? How about LOPEZAQUINO? part 1by PangulongMarcos21,074 views
- 10:29 Kris Aquino Interview with Bong Bong Marcos Part 2by bongbongmarcos2009161,767 views
- 10:00 pagpag - eating from garbageby Ed Lingao114,496 views
- 8:37 KRIS AQUINO, HULING-HULI ANG DAYAAN SA WOWOWEE!by EvenDemataChannel051,636,242 views
- Loading more suggestions...