Message to The Right Honourable the Lord Mayor Robert Doyle re - #OccupyMelbourne. 19 Oct 2011
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Oct 19, 2011
Message to RobertDoyle regarding OccupyMelbourne
Operation Pwn Doyle :http://pastebin.com/Dt5T8xG9
this is an address from the anonymous collective both indirectly and directly involved with the Occupy Melbourne to the Right Honourable Lord Mayor of Melbourne Robert Doyle
once again you show a complete lack of social and community in this most excellent city of Melbourne, and, regarding the Occupy Melbourne movement which is set up in the city square, and has done so since the fifteenth of October.
Mr Doyle today you not only put your foot directly into your big mouth , not once but twice on this day the nineteenth of October 2011.
Firstly Mr Doyle
when discussing the Occupy Melbourne with Australia Broadcasting Commision's Mr John Faine you were heard to utter the words.,
and I quote
they have continued to occupy the city square and I guess it becomes a point for us to say well
when have they made their point
and I think we are getting to that point now
Mr Doyle you then went onto to put your other foot firmly inside your already well stuffed mouth by saying
"my view would be an orderly pack up in the fairly near future"
well Mr Doyle,
it is so nice to hear that you have view point although with out putting too finer point on this, no one is listening to what you think or express as a view point in any shape of form regarding the OccupyMelbourne protest
Interestingly enough on this day in 2007 Premier Steve Bracks took office as the Premier of Victoria, yet another whose political career crashed and burned not too unlike what is predicted for your own
Even after fourteen years in State politics Mr Doyle still fails to grasp the self determination and will of the people of Melbourne. Even a basic understanding of the everyday struggle that is to be a small business owner in the Melbourne Central Business District seems to find you without any grasp of the situation before you.
Mr Doyle's political career has been lack lustre to say the least , with his 2009 travel expenditure being just one example of what he really thinks of the people of Melbourne along with his complete and utter ignorance to the public transport needs in this most excellent city.
Mr Doyle attitude needs an adjustment in regard to the Occupy Melbourne protest , it also needs an adjustment in regard to young people period.
In fact Mr Doyle was busily shooting his mouth off not long after the John Faine interview about young people and describing them as,... quote "bubbleheads".
This coming from the Lord Mayor of Melbourne who is an ambassador for a large and very successful young person's drug and alcohol treatment centre, namely Odyssey House
After a short look at this annoyance of a public official it becomes plain to see the Mr Doyle wants to move on the Occupy Melbourne Protest in time for the Melbourne Spring Racing Festival.
Mr Doyle's fondness for mingling with tall beautiful models must also be mentioned
Further Mr Doyle has only acted with any idea of an end date as business owners adjacent to the Occupy Melbourne protest have started to complain.
It must be said Mr Doyle that you should spend an equal amount of your time then trying to dissolve the financial hardship that business owners in the Docklands precinct are suffering as your pet project, The Melbourne wheel has failed miserably, costing the city in excess of a hundred thousand dollars a month.
so in closing and with out any veiled threats or stooping to between the lines hidden meanings the Occupy Melbourne will not be told when to leave the city square
a public space.
and the OccupyMelbourne is a peaceful protests
Mr Doyle would do well to learn from some of the community activities occurring in the Occupy Melbourne area
a case in point the food and first aide which is helping to feed and care for a sector of the community you, Mr Doyle have ignored for far too long the homeless and the displaced person
and may we say,
just as your predecessors,
your recalcitrant attitude will be your undoing
Standard YouTube License
- 1:47 drones over Gaza - Audio + Livestreamby Gigabytedrop 614 views
- 3:00 Scary New Message from Anonymous!by neweffectmedia 2,669,914 views
- 1:59 OccupyMELBOURNE Riot Police Move Inby kissouraces 3,451 views
- 3:53 OCCUPY MELBOURNE 01.aviby Jules Elbeshausen 1,752 views
- 1:40 Protesters face off with policeby NewsOnABC 1,339 views
- 0:45 Obama - Rockets okay - Death toll = 128 | injuries = 1100+by Gigabytedrop 76 views
- 2:40 Ron Paul on 'Occupy Wall Street'by Infowarrior991 1,572 views
- 13:55 What Are We Capable Of - THIS IS ANONYMOUS!by AnyoneeCoffee 236 views
- 1:05 Occupy Melbourne - Police Interventionby alexschlotzer1 909 views
- 12:41 OCCUPY MELBOURNEby FreedomForOrcas 2,943 views
- 3:22 Anonymous Warning to the New World Order.by Anon53406 3,447 views
- 2:24 MELBOURNE CBD PROTESTERS CLASH WITH POLICEby VICTORIA COPWATCH 2,544 views
- 11:52 Occupy Melbourne (day 6) fenced in, attacked, arrested and charged by Police horses - part 1by BravoCharlieTV 1,970 views
- 1:35 Anonymous - Message to ABC Newsby qw we 2,429 views
- 4:42 Anonymous #OpBohemianGroveby qw we 404 views
- 1:52 John Faine Remains Unrepentantby 911oz 1,672 views
- 10:13 #occupymelbourne eviction 10212011 1245by bothkindsofpolitics 3,997 views
- 7:17 Occupy Melbourne Evictionby tuffguts 692 views
- 3:12 Video Occupy Melbourne lands in City Square The Ageby Bruce Skewes 10,997 views
- 4:28 Anonymous - Remember the 5th of Novemberby 3y0nM 14,899 views
- Loading more suggestions...