19 min sketch thingie in photoshop
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 26, 2012
READ MY FAQ at bottom - these are not tutorials, these are screen captured scribbles and sketches that I upload for my own sake and learning. I rarely answer to comments. Send me an email if you really want to get in contact with me.
compressed video (from 19 min):
I start almost everyday with a speed paint to warm up the wacom board. I often film these speedies, to keep track on my process and see what I am doing right/wrong. I do these for my own purpose only, and I am brutally honest with showing my process here, sometimes things dont go as planned -at all-, but thats part of the learning curve as well. cheers.
Q: you should have music on your clips?
A: I record these as a quick note. I simply dont have time to put music over it, and edit these. It takes enough time already to make them and upload them on a daily basis
Q: What program did you use?
A: Photoshop CS3 and and a wacom Intous 3.
Q: Where did you get your custom brushes?
A: from everywhere. friends and internetz, a mix
Q: Can you share your brushes?
A. I will try to put together a pack and share/post via my homepage in the future
Q: Do you know when you start what it will be?
A: no, almost never. I go with the flow and it often changes under the process. Thats why it often turn out like poop. sometimes it take 85% of the time to just find some interesting to take further.
Q. at *insert random number* min/sec in the clip, you do this and that and I cant really see what is happening, do you mind to tell me about and explain it all?
A. no I am sorry no (I don't have the time to sit and write x number of ppl personal tutorials etc - further on, there will be properly done video tutorials from me)
Q. You should have commentary over your clip?
A. I will make proper full length tutorial further on. these are just quick uploads.
Q. You should work for gaming Industry?
A. I do
Q. Why just all this speedies?
A. read above info again - for more of work:
Standard YouTube License
- 24:00 EPISODE 45 Painting Studiesby FZDSCHOOL75,339 views
- 2:00 23 min speedpainted cyborg head (video got a bit fukked up in the end) - done in photoshopby TORVENIUS914 views
- 1:43 24 min speed paint in photoshop - battle orcby TORVENIUS506 views
- 5:23 Bago Guides - Journey: Complete Glyph, Secret Trophy, White Cloak & Symbol Walk through [4/7]by BagoGames877 views
- 1:32 15 min sketch of hesitant adventurer - made in photoshopby TORVENIUS652 views
- 6:02 PhotoShop Basics - Portrait Photo into a sketch (Harry Potter)by Richard Brouwer1,055 views
- 2:01 19 min sketch in photoshopby TORVENIUS720 views
- 1:57 speed painted cyberian head in photoshop - 28 minby TORVENIUS1,330 views
- 2:19 22 min speedpaint made in photoshopby TORVENIUS651 views
- 1:39 speed painted face in photoshop, 23 min of workby TORVENIUS1,619 views
- 25:01 How to Remove a Background, Then Add Another - Photoshop CS5by Ch-Ch-Check It379,440 views
- 47:55 Minecraft Mansion Tutorialby ProfessionalN00btube4,546,374 views
- 13:15 Sketching tutorial How to draw Simple Roundsby idcreatures100,208 views
- 15:01 Pencil Drawing - Blending and Shading - Learn to blend and shade your drawingsby JD Hillberry256,760 views
- 4:13 HALO 4 - Master Chief - Speed Paint in Photoshop [HD] - TheConceptPainterby TheConceptPainter56,723 views
- 1:39 speedpaint/sketch some B/W doodle, 16 min in photoshopby TORVENIUS372 views
- 8:34 EASY DRAWING TECHNIQUES - The Basics: Sketching & Shadingby katharsis191,473 views
- 30:29 Dynamic Sketching I With Peter Hanby CGMasterAcademy CGMA70,544 views
- 2:21 speed paint in photoshop - storm the castle. 23 min of workby TORVENIUS756 views
- 13:46 Realistic Pencil Drawing Techniques by JD Hillberry -by JD Hillberry453,411 views
- Loading more suggestions...