Uploaded on Sep 22, 2010
I kept getting the same questions over and over again. So here's a quick FAQ:
1) This is a solo arrangement. You don't need 4 hands or 2 people or whatever.
2) I am fully aware of the overlapping notes in some parts, but with the right timing, they are perfectly playable. You are also free to move any hand up or down an octave as you please.
3) As for the bass notes in 1:35, they are prolonged because you're holding down the sustain pedal. So yes, it is possible to play the chords after you press the octaves.
4) It is played in the correct key, just compare with other videos if you are unsure of this.
5) I know some people make 50% speed videos and whatnot, but I am not doing this. They just take up space. If you want to learn the piece, download the midi and the sheet music. Also, Synthesia is available for free, so you can slow it down to any speed you want with the midi I provide!
6) For some people, the download/opening of the files doesn't seem to work. Someone gave me a solution for this, which is as follows:
"You have to open it with Winrar and, unless you have a Mac, only open the 'Xion's Final Battle' folder. The Midi file is working perfectly for me, so there isn't a problem with the file it self. If it still doesn't work, check your internet connection. The download may have been interrupted somehow."
OurNextGoal (in reply to RoxasinLostSaga 7 hours ago)
Thanks for checking out my video and reading this. Now here's the real description:
Xion's Final Battle Theme, composed by Yoko Shimomura - Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
I know a transcription of this piece has been wanted by many people. And there are certain Youtube users that have made great arrangements, but are not willing/unable to share them with the rest of the fans. And I think that's just a little unfair/sad.
So I went ahead and made my own arrangement, and am glad to share it. I really hope you guys like it! :]
.zip file with midi/mp3/sheet music here:
Software used: MuseScore, Garageband, Quicktime, and iMovie; the program on screen is Synthesia.