Published on Mar 24, 2012
I think the title says it all.
He's violated his Constitutional oath of office, and should be removed for it. Here are his greatest hits:
1. Signed a stimulus bill that was "full of shovel ready jobs" aimed at keeping us under 8% unemployment, while adding a huge amount of debt, and having to admit that it didn't have as many "shovel ready jobs" as was predicted, estimating 300k spent on each job created/saved out of it. We are now in the mid 8's according to the government (fail - it's supposed to be under 8, right?).
2. Signing the NDAA, permitting American citizens to be detained by military, without due process of any sort, be put indefinitely in a cell without notification of anyone as to why, and, quite possibly, executed by those forces. Oh, he asked for this provision to be placed, btw.
3. Signing a bill that makes it illegal to protest near a Secret Service protected politician or official, and to have that individual(s) thrown in jail as a felon.
4. Adding 5 trillion in debt in less than 4 years, having monthly deficits for 37 straight months, and sending taxpayer money to "green energy" companies whose backers are Obama supporters, and went bankrupt within months of getting those billions in loans from his Energy Dept. Remember, it took Bush 8 years to rack up 5 trillion, this guy did it in less than 4.
5. Appointed a Treasury Sec. who cheated on his taxes, who was the head of the Fed in NY beforehand.
6. Has stymied drilling in Federal lands for oil, natural gas, etc, yet claims credit for private production on private lands as a success. Those permits for that production, by the way, came from the Bush era.
7. Fast & Furious. This is the ATF's program to sell guns to the Mexican cartels through straw buys, sending them across the border, and then conveniently lost the ability to track them. This program resulted in a few American deaths, thousands of Mexican deaths, no convictions of those who committed these acts (some even got promoted in their agency), the whistleblowers were demoted or drummed out, and the media is told not to cover the story. Doesn't help that there is insider info that the Prez and his cohorts wished to use this as an excuse for even more gun control laws - and in some circles is being advocated for even after the fact.
8. TSA abuses. When a thug with a badge is allowed to molest people of any age or sex, with no fear of prosecution, then scandals will eventually emerge. Theft, attempted rape, drug smuggling... yep, nailed they be. And when the people stand up against being treated as a criminal, as common sense should dictate, they're the ones charged, tried, and/or imprisoned. And when the airports that are being run into the ground want to be able to replace these jack-booted thugs with people versed in being a human being, they need an act of Congress to force the TSA and the Obama admin to RECONSIDER, not actually do it, just to reconsider.
9. The arming of the Syrian "rebels." With Hillary's openly stated stance that regime change in Syria is something that's wanted, and is actively arming those rebels, including trainers for that weaponry, it's not so hard to understand why the Syrian President said there were terrorist elements within his country. You have Syrian Danny, who has been proven to be a propagandist plant, staging shooting and explosions to garner support here, with CNN being a willing accomplice, the media's united voice is calling for Syria's destruction (a repeat of Libya and Egypt), and our government advocating who they support, even if they're worse than the previous guy (again, a repeat of Egypt and Libya) - how exactly is this a good thing?
10. Department of Homeland Security. Recently, they have declared that, "intense staring, yawning, goosebumps," are indicators of terrorist activities. They've declared our returning soldiers a threat as well, anyone who supports the Constitution, Ron Paul, or freedom and democracy included, and those who do not conform with the status quo as possible insurgents. So, anyone who does not support this gubment, is therefore labeled an offender of section 1031 & 1032 of the NDAA, and could be sanctioned for death. Already happened before, think it won't happen again? History says it will.
Standard YouTube License