Hexagon 2012: Geosystems Opening at Hexagon 2012
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 6, 2012
Geosystems Opening at Hexagon 2012 by Jüergen Dold and Ken Mooyman
Growing population in a two speed world. The United Nations declared that in 2011 the earth's population exceeded 7 billion people and is expected to exceed 10 billion people in the next thirty to forty years. Over 80% of the population live in the emerging world which represents about 40% of the world's GDP. The GDP of the emerging world grows annually twice as fast as in the developed world, which indi-cates that in the next 10 years, the emerging market will account for half of the worlds' GDP.
The global challenge for humankind will be to manage the earth's scarce re-sources, to satisfy the demand for more infrastructures and at the same time protect-ing our environment. In addition, we have to provide enough food and water for the growing population, also to those that belong to today's 1 billion people that haven't got enough food and adequate access to clean water. On top of that, we have to be prepared to manage increasing numbers of manmade and natural disasters, in order to make the world a safer place.
Geospatially managed land information is essential for decision makers to master the global challenges of humankind around the world but it also creates social and economic benefits on country levels.
Think forward with Geosystems innovations that provide efficient ways to deliver more accurate geospatial information to more people with faster updates at a lower cost. Capturing and delivering highly accurate geospatial data from air to street levels from outside to inside buildings and helping to understand, plan and execute changes on our planet with the focus on a high degree of automation.
The Hexagon advantage. By maximizing collaborations across the Hexagon organizations, Geosystems is able to offer a smarter approach to the planning and execution of projects. By integrating and optimizing workflows from collecting real world data into visualization and/or design tools, professionals are enabled to make faster and more informed decisions.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:10:02 Hexagon 2012 CEO Keynote: Moving Businesses, Industries and the World Forwardby Hexagon's YouTube ChannelFeatured 3,311
- 47:11 Hexagon 2012: ENI and ESKOM Discuss Enterprise Solution Landscapeby Hexagon's YouTube Channel 354 views
- 36:27 Hexagon 2012: Mission Possibleby HexagonVideos 841 views
- 56:18 Hexagon 2012: Unlock the Full Potential of Your Enterpriseby HexagonVideos 1,038 views
- 33:01 Hexagon 2012: Think Forward: Make Smarter Decisionsby HexagonVideos 709 views
- 49:20 Hexagon 2012: Engineering Validation and Visual Asset Management: The Future Is Nowby HexagonVideos 2,063 views
- 44:15 Hexagon 2012: Protecting Your Investmentby HexagonVideos 273 views
- 1:29 Exploding iceberg in Antarctica!by DailyVideoHD 60,995 views
- 4:11 Hexagon 2012: Daily Wrap-up Video - Wednesday, 6 Juneby Hexagon's YouTube Channel 951 views
- 35:56 Hexagon 2012: Using Metrology Technology to Help Your Business Think Forwardby HexagonVideos 453 views
- 2:33 Hexagon 2012: Hear Leica Geosystems' Tony Grissim on Public Safetyby HexagonVideos 173 views
- 1:57:36 Bible Alone or Bible Catholic Tradition Magisterium? (Radio Debate)by veritasdipolog . 408 views
- 3:05 Hexagon 2012: Daily Wrap-up Video - Monday, 4 Juneby HexagonVideos 1,412 views
- 52:22 President and CEO Ola Rollén @ Hexagon 2012by HexagonVideos 677 views
- 3:46 Overview of the External Camera Kit - Leica ScanStation C10by LeicaGeosystemsCH 1,243 views
- 5:32 Video Clip of Hexagon 2012 Opening Session, June 5, Las Vegasby Joe Francica 530 views
- 1:06 Showroom Leica Geosystems in Heerbruggby wildarchive 8,541 views
- 57:14 Leica Geosystems and Autodesk -- Survey and Point Cloud Technologyby LeicaGeosystemsCH 1,088 views
- 2:01 Hexagon 2012: Photo Montage -- Monday, 4 Juneby HexagonVideos 386 views
- 1:39 Iceberg flipping over...by osibaruch 1,881,747 views
- Loading more suggestions...