Uploaded on Jul 7, 2011
Learn how to transfer Apps to SD Card with the Samsung Infuse™ 4G.
Thank you for using the AT&T Business YouTube channel. We hope that this has helped you resolve your issue, and we appreciate any feedback on the video's content or helpfulness. Please send us a direct message or leave a comment on the video.
This tutorial is for use with Android™ 2.2 platform devices.
For other social media support options please visit:
AT&T YouTube Channel: http://go-att.us/YTBizYouTube
AT&T "How To" on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTHowToPlylist
AT&T "How To" for Online Account Management on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTOLAMPlaylist
Device Specific Tutorials: http://www.att.com/esupport/welcome.j...
Wireless Technical Chat: http://go-att.us/YTChat
7. Transferring apps to SD Card
Watch this video to learn how to save or move applications to the Micro SD card on your Samsung Infuse 4G exclusively at AT&T.
Please note that the ability to save or move applications to your Micro SD card is not available with all applications.
• Press the Menu button from any home screen.
• Then, touch Settings.
• Find and touch Applications.
• Then, touch Manage applications.
o You should be under the third-party applications tab.
• Choose the application you wish to move.
• Now, touch Move to SD card.
• Once done moving, press the Back button.
• Then, make sure it moved to your Micro SD card by touching On SD card.
o If it's there, you were successful in your move and the application is now saved to your Micro SD card.
Standard YouTube License