Yarn Shoppe - Bags by CAB
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 16, 2010
Bags By CAB - Yarn Shoppe located in Denver, CO., www.bagsbycab.com is a teaching workshop studio of crochet, knitting and felting lessons for students and adults.
Our LYS is a retail studio for artisans to display, exhibit and sell their fiber arts designs. We are also the home of the Denver Crochet Guild.
Bags By CAB serves two purposes:
1. We began our company as a home based business operated by Mom's who are either stay at home moms, or work part time outside of the home so that we can be with our kids. The owner and founder of Bags By CAB believes that the most important job on the planet is raising our children, as they are our future! Cassandra Allen - Brown is the CEO of Bags, and offers Moms the opportunity to work part time from their home virtually any where in the United States, also volunteering at our Community Yarn Shoppe. We teach administrative skills, and also offer crocheting and knitting opportunities. We have the luxury of working our schedules around taking and picking up our kids from school, football practice, piano lessons, ballet, and parent teacher conferences. What a joy!
2. Our Community Yarn Shoppe (expanding to a new location), is an extension of the highly successful Annual Yarn Event, held in May of each year. The Event brings together women and children of all ages to knit and crochet! Guests come from as far south as Colorado Springs, CO., and as far north as Cheyenne, WY! You may review a selection of testimonials on http://bagsbycab.blogspot.com
3. We repair your loved sweaters, and fiber wear designs. We also finish your uncompleted yarn projects, so bring us all those unfinished afghans! 1777 Larimer St #102 Denver, CO 80202
* Community knit and crochet and pattern reading classes for students and adults.
* A retail space for local artisans to exhibit and/or display and sell their designs. Artisans keep 100% of their sales.
* Marketing services of website design, and professional desk top publishing tools to launch your home based business into the public forefront. Awesome!
To us, every customer counts! It is our pleasure to serve you.
Meet ups are on the first Saturday of each month from 11:00am - 1:00pm.
Contact us: email@example.com
Call us: 720.473.2598.
We want to see your face in the place! CAB
Standard YouTube License
- 7:28 Boina floja o caida en dos agujas (Slouchy knit beret) Parte 1by Esperanza Rosas Featured 986,900
- 18:27 Bulky Fall Scarf DIY: Arm Knitting Tutorialby Lacey Keith21,048 views
- 14:47 Yarn Collection (my crochet work)by mrsd6allnatural3,143 views
- 9:17 "Creative Free Machine Embroidery"- with Gina Ferrariby Jamie Malden29,052 views
- 17:14 #150 - Yarn Braids/Genie Locs Tutorialby AfrikanHairGod63,250 views
- 4:06 Helping Hands Foundation Needle Arts Mentoring Program on Knitting Daily TV Episode 212by Interweave Craft3,501 views
- 7:00 How to Knit - Cast On Beginner (with closed captions)by GoodKnitKisses439,162 views
- 5:39 "Textile Recycling - Water Solubles" with Jan Tillettby Jamie Malden13,059 views
- 19:36 How to Knit: A Complete Introduction for Beginners Part 1by KnittingHelp.com344,066 views
- 28:18 DIY Arm Knitting - 30 Minute Inifinity Scarfby Audra Kurtz800,661 views
- 8:08 Craft Weekend - Sorting Lace yarnsby Kelley Petkun3,415 views
- 4:13 Embroidery ideas - Textile Landscapes with textile artist Gilda Baronby Jamie Malden22,311 views
- 5:48 Gifts for the Yarn Crafter - KDTV 312 with Namasteby Interweave Craft4,504 views
- 9:18 Knit 'N Chat: How I Store My Stashby CraftDknits6,063 views
- 4:32 Surface Design - How to create handmade altered papersby Jamie Malden2,321 views
- 32:20 #Crochet Inspired by: Despicable Me Minion Beanie / Video 1by Yolanda Soto Lopez419,352 views
- 29:14 2 different ways to crochet Sashay ruffle scarfby YvetteMarieCrafts493,547 views
- 26:00 How To Do Yarn Braids/Genie Locs Step By Step Tutorial Part 2by BlackWomenHair57,102 views
- 10:11 Yarn Dreads Tutorialby BOWTIECHILD33,054 views
- 9:26 Learn How to Crochet with Boutique Ribbons Yarn from Red Heartby Red Heart128,662 views
- Loading more suggestions...