Published on Jun 15, 2012
Germany Bans extreme Islamist Salafist Group
As Salafists riot over art exhibit in Tunisia, Germany bans extreme Salafist group, Millatu Ibrahim, as threat to the state.
The Salafists are strict fundamentalist Muslims who believe in a literal and strict Islam as it was first practiced 1,400 years ago.
German Interior Minister Hans-Peter Friedrich took action after Millatu Ibrahim continued calls for Muslims to fight against Germany's "constitutional order". A German security official said Millatu Ibrahim taught followers to reject German law and follow Islamic Shariah law telling them that "unbelievers are the enemy".
Highlights of the news today Friday the 15th of June
• Bank of England to fight Eurozone threat with £100 billion!
• TB death girls' symptoms ignored for 5 months
• Nick Griffin MEP -- A Tale of Two Baronesses
• Egyptian Court dissolves Parliament
• Tensions in Tunisia rise as curfew is imposed
• Germany bans Islamist group Millatu Ibrahim
• Thought for the Day -- Freedoms, what freedoms?
• Finally -- Don't breakdown in London!
Standard YouTube License