Beware The Second Real Estate Collapse is Coming
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 12, 2010
Find out alternatives to Real Estate at Inflation.us Sign up today!
Government, in collusion with the banks are doing everything to keep main street real estate prices from going into free fall. With a stagnant economy, and slow or next to nothing job growth, what do you think is going to happen to real estate? 21% of home owners in FL, NV & MS live in their homes without paying rent. Can you imagine half of the country living rent free? Banks no longer can handle the tsunami of mortgage defaults so expect more banks to stop the foreclosure process. In the end, the the market will win. WE MUST see lower home prices and rental costs! The current stagnation is only hurting the responsible Americans that continue to pay their ULTRA HIGH mortgage payments and those like me, waiting on the sideline for an inexpensive place to lay my head.
The recession is clearly not over, at least when it comes to the United States' inability to protect its citizens homes. Americans continue to lose their homes and foreclosures continue to rise, who is to blame for this crisis? Many people have said that the banks are to blame for fraudulently processing financial documents. George Hemminger the founder of Survive and Thrive TV believes the US Federal Reserve is to blame for this "Wall Street engineered collapse" because it injected too much liquidity into the market.
Home / the foreclosure crisis / The Lender-Wall Street Foreclosure Consiracy
Well it looks like the massive fraud perpetrated by Wall Street and lenders who package, securitized and sold their loans is finally getting the attention of the main stream media. Only this time if they follow "the rule of law" they would bankrupt all the major money center banks on Wall Street. And of course "the rule of law" was the reason why the federal government refused to force lenders to write down loans to current market value if the homeowners promised to stay in their home and make payments for 3 or 5 years.
Standard YouTube License
- 4:57 $ 15,000.00 Gold Price? - Mike Maloneyby whygoldandsilver Featured 77,056
- 1:14:06 End of Libertyby InflationUS1,011,854 views
- 44:19 MUST HEAR: THE BANKS ARE GEARING UP FOR THE COLLAPSE - Dave Hodgesby SGTreport.com128,581 views
- 54:37 Meltupby InflationUS1,334,557 views
- 6:59 Economic Collapse Preparation (Must Have Items)by DEMCAD183,020 views
- 2:03 End of Liberty Trailerby InflationUS134,025 views
- 2:24:19 Fall of the Republic HQ full length versionby ChangeDaChannel4,192,043 views
- 4:13 How Obama could confiscate your gold according to Marc Faberby edjuh10184,525 views
- 57 videos Play all Currencyby autobahn101
- 27:33 Preparing Americans for Hyperinflationby Dave Flang234,071 views
- 11:55 Peter Schiff: Americans must prepare for deepening unemployment, inflation and possible breadlinesby RT161,102 views
- 30:27 The Dollar Bubbleby InflationUS1,021,347 views
- 6:21 Silver Shortage This Decade, Silver Will Be Worth More Than Gold -FutureMoneyTrends.comby VictoryIndependence691,325 views
- 11:36 'America will collapse'by RT723,853 views
- 5:47 ELIZABETH WARREN "THIS IS A VERY BIG PROBLEM" On FORECLOSURE FRAUDby DinSFLA7,178 views
- 1:10:47 How to Buy Real Estate without Cash or Creditby Phil Pustejovsky126,935 views
- 19:01 WORLD BANKER MAKES STUNNING CONFESSIONby PremierLegend1,695,839 views
- 8:22 George4title Scam : Inflation.US Exposed (Part 1)by GypsyHustled21,200 views
- 24:15 'Dollar valueless, about to crash' - World Bank whistleblowerby RT361,321 views
- 14:10 DYLAN RATIGAN: FORECLOSURE FRAUD & $45 TRILLION DOLLARSby DinSFLA38,246 views