Web of Debt - An Interview with Dr. Ellen Brown (excerpt)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 17, 2010
In this episode we continue our investigation into monetary systems and the inner workings of privatized banking.
Our money system is not what we have been led to believe. The creation of money has been "privatized," or taken over by a private money cartel. Except for coins, all of our money is now created as loans advanced by private banking institutions — including the private Federal Reserve. Banks create the principal but not the interest to service their loans. To find the interest, new loans must continually be taken out, expanding the money supply, inflating prices — and robbing you of the value of your money.
Not only is virtually the entire money supply created privately by banks, but a mere handful of very big banks is responsible for a massive investment scheme known as "derivatives," which now tallies in at hundreds of trillions of dollars. The banking system has been contrived so that these big banks always get bailed out by the taxpayers from their risky ventures, but the scheme has reached its mathematical limits. There isn't enough money in the entire global economy to bail out the banks from a massive derivatives default today. When the investors realize that the "insurance" against catastrophe that they have purchased in the form of derivatives is worthless, they are liable to jump ship and bring the whole shaky edifice crashing down.
Web of Debt unravels the deceptions in our money scheme and presents a crystal clear picture of the financial abyss towards which we are heading. Then it explores a workable alternative, one that was tested in colonial America and is grounded in the best of American economic thought, including the writings of Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln. If you care about financial security, your own or the nation's, you should read this book.
Ellen Brown developed her research skills as an attorney practicing civil litigation in Los Angeles. In Web of Debt, her latest book, she turns those skills to an analysis of the Federal Reserve and "the money trust." She shows how this private cartel has usurped the power to create money from the people themselves, and how we the people can get it back. Brown developed an interest in the developing world and its problems while living abroad for eleven years in Kenya, Honduras, Guatemala and Nicaragua. She returned to practicing law when she was asked to join the legal team of a popular Tijuana healer with an innovative cancer therapy, who was targeted by the chemotherapy industry in the 1990s. That experience produced her book Forbidden Medicine, which traces the suppression of natural health treatments to the same corrupting influences that have captured the money system. Brown's eleven books include the bestselling Nature's Pharmacy, co-authored with Dr. Lynne Walker, which has sold 285,000 copies.
Listen to the complete interview at: http://www.gnosticmedia.com/042-web-o...
Standard YouTube License
- 29:23 Men with NO Money = WORTHLESS? TonyaTko Answersby Tonya Tko Featured 21,617
- 1:37:19 Gnostic Media - Dr. Rima Laibow - "Huxley's Brave New World" - #175by GnosticMedia6,414 views
- 1:06:55 Gnostic Media: "An Exclusive Interview with General Albert Stubblebine" - #176by GnosticMedia5,919 views
- 8:35 Ellen Brown destroys Peter Schiff !!!(?) 1 of 2by JS20,298 views
- 9:48 Web of Debt - Ellen Brown - 3 of 5by newculture11,929 views
- 8:25 Press TV-On The Edge With Max Keiser-05-07-2010(Part1)by PressTVGlobalNews12,805 views
- 9:58 Web of Debt - Ellen Brown - 1 of 5by newculture36,844 views
- 19:01 WORLD BANKER MAKES STUNNING CONFESSIONby PremierLegend1,698,310 views
- 10:47 Author Ellen Brown Details How to Have A State Own Bank Like N. Dakota on Alex Jones Tv 1/3by TheAlexJonesChannel8,719 views
- 8:52 American Free Press Discusses Debt and Money with Author Ellen Brownby afpsupporter667 views
- 6:33 The Tobin Tax - Ellen Brown on Economics 101by corbettreport4,698 views
- 14:50 BSTV's Live Debate with Ellen Brown, Banking Maven- Part 1 of 4 (www.baitandswitchtv.com)by BaitAndSwitchTV501 views
- 24:15 'Dollar valueless, about to crash' - World Bank whistleblowerby RT364,267 views
- 43:34 All Wars Are Bankers' Warsby e33State407,832 views
- 5:43 On the Edge with Max Keiser - 26 February 2010 (2/3)by MaxKeiserTV12,532 views
- 4:30 Fight Back Against IMF - Mad As Hellby pixelrats1,563 views
- 10:28 Web of Debt, The Shocking Truth About Our Money Systemby holyodv23,934 views
- 10:59 Fractional Reserve Banking... it's not the problem [1of2]by FairEconomics681 views
- 4:45 WEB OF DEBT Chapter 15, pp. 141 142by HurricaneHeidi1,142 views
- 10:00 Money As Debt - Fractional Reserve Banking - Cartels Robbing the Public (1/5)by Patriot4Liberty177623,484 views
- Loading more suggestions...