Rabbi Mark Menachem Zarkh address at the Inauguration of the Art of Living Center in Boone, NC
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 12, 2012
Rabbi Mark Menachem Zarkh, board member on the New American Self Help Jewish Educational World, was a participant on the inaugural Art of Silence course. He shares knowledge from the Jewish texts which instill unity and peace among mankind.
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar together with other dignitaries inaugurated the Art of Living International Center for Meditation & Well-Being in Boone, North Carolina, USA.
Sri Sri shared his vision for this center to be a place where tears turn into smiles, dullness into creativity, where reason becomes sharper, faith becomes deeper and a place where people from all walks of life, come together, as a one world family.
Set in the majestic beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Boone, North Carolina, USA the new International Center for Meditation & Well-Being, is a place of spiritual energy and serenity.
Read more about the center: http://www.artofliving.org/intl-medit...
SRI SRI RAVI SHANKAR
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar: A humanitarian leader, spiritual teacher and ambassador of peace. His vision of a stress-free, violence-free society has united millions of people the world over through service projects and the courses of The Art of Living.
In 1982, Sri Sri entered a 10 day period of silence in Shimoga located in the Indian state of Karnataka. Sudarshan Kriya, a powerful breathing technique, was born. With time, the Sudarshan Kriya became the core of the Art of Living courses.
ART OF LIVING
Sri Sri founded The Art of Living as an international, non-profit, educational and humanitarian organization. Its educational and self-development programs offer powerful tools to eliminate stress and foster a sense of well-being. Appealing not only to a specific population, these practices have proven effective globally at all levels of society.
WHAT IS YOGA
The secret to health and happiness lies deep within every human. Yoga is the science of discovering one's own self - the very source of pure consciousness, peace and bliss. Everyone knows that we don't feel good and we get stressed when there is disharmony in our lives, when our bodies are tired and our busy minds constantly chatter and judge. Through the discipline of Yoga we become more aware of ourselves by doing simple postures, breathing techniques, meditation, and relaxation to rejuvenate the body and quite the mind. It is in this manner that we cultivate harmony in ourselves.
WHAT IS MEDITATION
Settling the surface mind is meditation. Living in the present is meditation. Relaxing deeply is meditation. When you are really happy, reposing in love, you are meditating. Meditation is that space when the thoughts have subsided, and the mind is in complete rest.
WHAT IS SUDARSHAN KRIYA
Sudarshan Kriya incorporates specific natural rhythms of the breath which harmonize the body, mind and emotions. This unique breathing technique eliminates stress, fatigue and negative emotions such as anger, frustration and depression, leaving you calm yet energized, focused & yet relaxed.
Millions around the world have done this unique practice and have reported better quality of life.
For More Information Visit:
Standard YouTube License
- 6:01 Rev John Strickland shares at the inauguration of the Art of Living International Center, Boone, USAby ArtOfLivingTV Featured 831
- 10:23 Secretary of State, Elaine Marshall's address at the Art of Living International Centre in Booneby ArtOfLivingTV709 views
- 8:21 Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Inaugural Address at the Art of Living Center for Meditation & Well-Beingby ArtOfLivingTV8,764 views
- 6:48 Mayor of Boone, North Carolina, Loretta Clawson welcomes The Art of Living Foundationby ArtOfLivingTV744 views
- 9:17 Swami Nirmalananda at the inauguration of the Art of Living Center, Boone, NCby ArtOfLivingTV1,446 views
- 1:00:00 Sri Sri Ravi Shankar To RKB Show : I LOVE HINDI FILMSby RAJIV BAJAJ37,720 views
- 3:10:56 Debate Jewish rabbi vs Minister Christianby LIORLIOR8126,073 views
- 22:56 What is Meditation - Excerpts of a public talk given by H.H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankarby Art of Living Productions11,462 views
- 9:26 Silver Jubilee Celebrations & World Culture Festival of The Art of Living Foundationby Art of Living Productions1,287 views
- 3:05 Father David Brzoska Shares his Blessingsby ArtOfLivingTV465 views
- 36:24 An evening with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar - Munich, Germany - March 2013by Art of Living Productions31,188 views
- 7:51 Congressman Joe Walsh commends The Art of Living Foundationby ArtOfLivingTV1,224 views
- 5:06 Geshe Damudar Nagayam shares a Buddhist Blessing the Art of Living International Center, Boone, NCby ArtOfLivingTV535 views
- 10:11 Guru Purnima Celebrations - Sri Sri Ravi Shankarby ArtOfLivingTV23,913 views
- 13:03 Patanjali Yoga Sutras : Four Types of People - Sri Sri Ravi Shankarby ArtOfLivingTV33,165 views
- 9:17 How do you know if a relationship is good or not? Extract of talk given by Sri Sri Ravi Shankarby Art of Living Productions73,468 views
- 10:11 Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Interview with Dan Shilon - Jerusalem, Israelby ArtOfLivingTV22,442 views
- 37:53 Technology of Spirituality (Full Version)by yesplustv50,123 views
- 37:18 Meditation with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar : 12-12-12by welovesrisri7,771 views
- 5:58 Travis Leanna, a United States Marine Corps War Vetran Shares his Experiences with the Art of Livingby ArtOfLivingTV4,049 views
- Loading more suggestions...