Best Places To Make New Friends Jeff Shares New Friend Locations
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 8, 2012
Best places to make new friends at http://www.idealfriendships.com - Jeff Greco highlights some good new friend locations at: http://youtu.be/tHjLbklBdfs
When thinking about how to meet and make friends, begin by getting clear on your interests. Where you feel comfortable and can be yourself? This will increase likelihood of the people you are meeting to share similar values.
Examples from my life include personal develop seminars, being introduced to friends of people that I already know, Yoga or gym, Non-profit boards, charitable organizations. This is a good strategy to find friends in a new city as well.
If the thought of socializing with work sounds dreadful, how about joining a group of like-minded people that enjoy the same sort of hobbies as you do? Most towns and cities run various groups in an evening or weekend. These could be joining a gym, wine tasting, joining a book club, or arts and crafts activities. The list is endless. All you need to do is either look in the local newspaper or go onto the internet to check and see what is available in your area.
Another good way of making friends is if you have children. If they are between the ages of 0 to 3 years you could join the local Mom and Toddler Group, sometimes called "Mommy and Me" classes. You would be meeting many mothers in the same situation as yourself and it would also benefit your child in their development. If on the other hand your child goes to school why not invite your child's classmate over to your home and at the same time invite their mother for a coffee and a chat. Children make friends much easier than adults as they have no inhibitions. You could learn something from your child. These are all good ways on how to make friends in a new place.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:37 Presentation Tip: 3 Steps To Easily Introduce Yourselfby CarlKwan1Featured 70,454
- 9:24 Mirko Grillini - The Making of Prosciuttoby mirko grillini 42,265 views
- 3:44 Life after college( Do I really need a Masters degree)by magick724 3,505 views
- 2:59 Why you shouldn't try too hard to make friends: Meeting people when you're shyby Marie Dubuque 13,594 views
- 6:21 How to be confident in yourself - Part 1by PDReema 216,535 views
- 5:25 How to Make Friends - Learn How to Make Friends Everywhere You Goby Noah Hammond 35,418 views
- 2:29 Adults Having Trouble Making Friendsby bipolarlosangeles 311 views
- 1:50 How to get better at small talk: Ways to make conversation flowby Marie Dubuque 48,451 views
- 9:53 Andy's Blog 11: High Wycombe & Friendsby Andrew Mealyou 167 views
- 4:09 The Life Advice #14: Making Friends in a New Cityby watchthelifeadvice 655 views
- 4:28 How To Have Style & Class (Confidence)by iSekC 239,092 views
- 3:13 Why Choose A-B Techby ABTechCC 1,567 views
- 1:09 How To Maintain Healthy Relationship Jeff Talks Maintaining Relationshipsby IdealFriendships 213 views
- 3:45 Big Blue - Cross Cut Saw - The Belle Vue - High Wycombe - 2013by Trevor Ridvidd 37 views
- 1:01 How to Make Friends As Adult Jeff Greco Adult Friendshipsby IdealFriendships 66 views
- 3:58 Making Friends Not Always Easy for Foreign Studentsby VOALearningEnglish 23,728 views
- 0:57 How To Make Friends In New City As Adult Friendsby IdealFriendships 82 views
- 3:54 How To Get More Confidence At Workby VideoJug 1,363 views
- 1:47 Non-Expert Advice - How to Make Friendsby Teen 23,939 views
- 1:11 How To Make Friends In College New College Friendsby IdealFriendships 372 views
- Loading more suggestions...