◘ Alphabet Friendship Bracelets - Names, Pictures & Numbers by BeyondBracelets (Part 1)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 16, 2011
Confused? Click Here: http://www.beyondbracelets.net/beginn...
■ Comment Section: http://www.beyondbracelets.net/contact
Click "Show more»" for other alpha tutorials & FREE PATTERNS
PART 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WalQL4...
Beginners Click Here: http://beyondbracelets.blogspot.com/2...
Basic Name Pattern Generator:
Treat it just like a grid. Count the dots and that is where you make your knots.
◘ OTHER QUESTIONS NOT COVERED IN THIS VIDEO ◘
Before leaving a question please check to see if it has already been answered in the comments section or in the links supplied below.
☼ I know it is always easier to just simply ask a question but with so many people following me it is getting harder and harder for me to answer. If for some reason your question has not been answered below (or) you can't find it on your own check out these links:
Annotation Link Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuwdlb...
■ MATERIAL: Six Stranded Embroidery Floss
☼ Base Strings = 65" to 70" (inches) which will be folded to form a loop. (Strings folded will become appx. 32 inches long.)
☼ Weaving String = 65" (inches) but you will need more than one.
QUESTION: What do you mean MORE than one weaving string? There's only one?
ANSWER: The first will run out and it isn't too uncommon to need a total of five 65" (inch) strands attached throughout the entire bracelet. Some people use a whole skein so they do not need to re-attach constantly- others re-attach a new color every time to achieve stripes. It's up to you and depends on your preference/what you wish to achieve as the finished bracelet.
◘ Number of Boxes in your grid = Number of Base Strings in your bracelet.
The weaving strand is in addition to the base strings.
Base strings (number of boxes) + 1 additional weaving string for the background color. Base strings will be the letter color.
For multiple colors (more than two) use the multicolor alpha tutorial link below.
This is my newest alpha tutorial. I'm well aware that it is very long but since so many people still had questions I tried to explain it once again.
If you feel this video is too long here are my other Alphabet Tutorials which are significantly shorter and less in depth:
◘ Original Two-Color Alpha Tutorial:
◘ Original Multi-Color Alpha Tutorial:
◘ Explaining Alphabet Bracelet Patterns:
■ You can find alphabet/letter grids here:
1.) http://friendship-bracelets.net/searc... (User uploaded patterns, many options.)
2.) http://hbernb.atspace.com/ (scroll down to "Alphabet Sets")
(These are my own personal patterns I created for you- look to the lower left for "Sub-albums" below the Share option to view the folders containing the patterns.)
☼ If you do not see what you need just search friendship-bracelets.net for the keyword you are looking for. If you want "NUMBER" grids then just type in the keyword "NUMBERS" and you should get some patterns. You will see regular patterns as well as alpha patterns come up- make sure to choose the "ALPHA" option which will be grid based patterns.
■ HOW TO USE THE PATTERNS:
• OPTION 1: Print the grid and then tape them together to form your name.
• OPTION 2: Copy and paste the letters together in paint/photoshop (then print if you want)
• OPTION 3: Use graph paper and manually copy the letters to form your name.
NOTE: Leave a border of 1 box/block at the very edges of the bracelet in order to give yourself a border so your letters aren't right along the edge of the bracelet.
■ VERTICAL VS HORIZONTAL LETTERS (FLIPPING THE GRID)
Remember to put the letters together in a column (sideways) in order to make a bracelet you can read while wearing. Grids can be flipped any direction and still function the same so long as you count.
Standard YouTube License
Next in Alpha Tutorials
- 16:13 ► How To Make Alphabet Friendship Bracelets (Letters & Pictures)by BeyondBracelets793,013 views
- 14:43 ► The Multicolor Alphabet - Friendship Bracelet Tutorialby BeyondBracelets96,663 views
- 12:06 ► Friendship Bracelet Tutorial 22 - Intermediate - Double Peruvian Waveby BeyondBracelets264,465 views
- 16:25 How to : Alpha Friendship Bracelets- Alphabet's/Letter's.by NancyMaryRaina26,805 views
- 9:50 My Friendship Bracelet Collectionby MewTube3000295,865 views
- 9 videos Play all Alpha Tutorialsby BeyondBracelets
- 7:24 PART 1 How to : make a letter word name friendship braceletby creativitychick10149,942 views
- 5:58 How to make The Hippie Friendship Bracelet *NEW*by veronmartins987,547 views
- 9:38 How to make a friendship bracelet with your name onby KwankyKaren56,461 views
- 1:55 friendship braclet you choose one!!!by SynchroGirl876,430 views
- 11:52 ► Wrap Friendship Bracelet - The Wrap Tutorial - Basic Wrap and Funky Stripes (Hair Wrapping)by BeyondBracelets399,903 views
- 13:12 ► Friendship Bracelet Tutorial 9 - Intermediate - Diamonds (ORIGINAL PATTERN)by BeyondBracelets794,673 views
- 5:40 Friendship Bracelet :Heartby Samantha Dean2,042,618 views
- 12:52 Multicolors Alpha Bracelets - tutorialby lonelysoldier1768,981 views
- 7:48 ► Friendship Bracelet Tutorial 1 - Beginner - The Candystripe (Chevron Base)by BeyondBracelets993,157 views
- 13:37 ► Friendship Bracelet Tutorial 47 - Intermediate - Divided Peruvian Waveby BeyondBracelets155,537 views
- 4:29 All my friendship bracelet creationsby Waterhorse300103,463 views
- 9:28 Friendship Bracelets: Pattern 792by zsylvester11111,130,347 views
- 1:07 Panda friendship Bracelet :)by MsCupcakedinosaur166,660 views