HINDI PA TAYO TAPOS KAY FREDDIE AGUILAR - UNGGOY AND UNNATIONALISTIC!! *CHARICE AND ARNEL SINGS*
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Sep 5, 2009
KA FREDDIE - SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TO CHARICE AND ARNEL PINEDA WITH A SIMPLE APOLOGY!
TRUTH EXPOSED! FREDDIE AGUILAR PROVED HIMSELF WRONG AND UNNATIONALISTIC! THE TRUE COLOR AND THE ORIGINAL UNGGOY ! HINDI MAKABAYAN, CRAB MENTALITY, HIPOKRITO - ALL PACKAGED IN ONE! FREDDIE AGUILAR. SLOWLY DIGGING HIS GRAVE. HIS OWN GRAVE AND LOSING HIS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENTS!
Unggoy, Ka Freddie. Aguilar must decrease, Charice must increase
Frank A. Hilario September 10, 2009 MANILA I wanted to write this days ago; this is a delayed blogpost; this is my open letter to Ferdinand 'Ka Freddie' Pascual Aguilar and those of his ilk, who are as funny as a barrel of monkeys after his mid-July putdown of Charice, whose star shines higher and brighter and bigger than Ka Freddie's. For he must decrease, and she must increase.
For that putdown, Freddie Aguilar was accused of monkey business getting media attention just so everybody would notice he had a new restaurant, Ka Freddie's Bar & Restaurant at Adriatico, Manila (Nonie V Nicasio, 6 July 2009, pep.ph). So I notice. After that, at the very least, we all must learn (even earn) from all this monkey business. Including reinventing monkey idioms like 'If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.' To imitate the monkey idiom, to Ka Freddie overseeing his new eatery I say, 'If you serve peanuts, you get monkeys.'
Now, I'm serving you my open letter to Freddie Aguilar.
Please be nice. I know what you said angrily about Charice is not the ranting of an old man, since you're only 56 unless of course you feel old, because age is a feeling it is but the verbal rage of one who has run out of nice things to say about other people. Don't forget: It pays to serve nice.
You were once the King of Pinoy Soul wherever you went, especially after your singing of 'Bayan Ko,' which became the song that toppled a regime, which was Ka Ferdie's; that song helped inflame a nation and destroyed the dictatorship of your namesake, Ferdinand Edralin Marcos. We were proud of you.
You were once the Father of the Child wherever you went, with your song 'Anak' (Child), whose sales went wild all over the Philippines and Asia, if not in the US of A. Didn't that song go through 56 conversions as it was translated in 26 languages? A distinct honor for a Pinoy, an Asian. We were proud of you.
Today, with your raised voice in your attempt to put down Charice so dramatically captured in video and now showing on YouTube (watch PinasWatch here), I hereby baptize you:
Child of the Putdown
(Anak ng Putdown).
Freddie Aguilar, what are you trying to do with the international career of Charice: throwing a monkey wrench in the works? I wouldn't ask if I didn't care; damn if I didn't give a monkey's. I have to write because if the problem persists, we have to consult the doctor because you Ka Freddie will be a monkey on Charice's back.
'Hindi ako ang nagsasabi ng 'monkey' Ang sabi ko, kaya tayo binabansagang Pilipino na unggoy ay dahil manggagaya tayo. Ako ang magtatanong sa lahat ng singer na Pilipino: 'Bakit puro banyaga ang kinakanta ninyo!?' Yan ang tanong ko. Hindi 'yung tinatanong n'yo sa akin kung bakit ko kayo tinatawag na unggoy; kayo ang nagpatawag na unggoy dahil gaya-gaya kayo!'
That's what you said, and it was too loud for me not to hear even if I wasn't around.
This is my free translation of your flare-up:
'I wasn't the one who called you 'monkey' I said, the reason we Filipinos are being called monkey is because we are copycats. I will be the one to ask all Filipino singers: 'Why do you sing foreign songs only!?' That is my question, not you're asking me why I'm calling you monkey; you called upon yourselves to be called monkey because you are simply copycats!'
That's what I call Ka Freddie going ape, as in going wild. Wearing glasses, you made a spectacle of yourself.
Ka Freddie, let me repeat what you said about Charice: 'Charice, magaling kang singer, pero mas bibilib ako sa 'yo kung kakanta ka ng sariling atin.'
My translation: 'Charice, you're a good singer, but I will respect you more if you sing our songs.' That's polite enough, Ka Freddie, saying that.
My interpretation: 'Why don't you do another Freddie Aguilar and sing local and make the world take notice of the Filipino?' That's not polite.
Still, I can forgive you for implying that. But I cannot forgive you when you said, after being verbally polite to Charice, suddenly changing your tune:
'Ang kinanta n'ya, Celine Dion, e, kahit na sinong Pilipino na mataas ang boses, kahit bagong gising, kayang kantahin yong kanta ni Celine Dion.'
My free translation: 'What she sang, Celine Dion, eh, any Filipino who has a high register, even if just risen from bed, she can sing that song of Celine Dion.'
Standard YouTube License
- 3:53 Katarungan - Freddie Aguilar ---Psalms 103:6by RixHix Featured 1,185,534
- 8:21 FREDDIE STANDS HIS GROUND (yelling) ON CHARICE - 12July2009 - THE BUZZ - HQWS (with SUBTITLES)by ebsteebee92,084 views
- 4:50 FREDDIE AGUILAR - SI CHARICE LANG ANG PINUNA KO! BAKIT PURO BANYAGA ANG KINAKANTA NINYO?by pinaswatcher45,007 views
- 4:43 Charice sings natutulog ba ang diyosby chafvl36,067 views
- 1:03:03 Arnel Pineda Journey Concertby Aretem Bale96,032 views
- Freddie Aguilar 2,436 videos2
- 8:52 Rockers Journey in California July 2009(AP.Frens&Family)by metaljim12317,826 views
- 4:48 Charice Pempengco David Foster TV Guestingby jessica86s37,633 views
- 70 videos Play all aztigby padrino665
- 33:49 [Philippine Music]Freddie Aguilar['92 Greatest Hits]Full Album(Vinyl LP Rip)by Musiknara261,204 views
- 4:46 Freddie Aguilar - Sa Paskong Darating (with lyrics)by paskongbukolmedley926,218 views
- 1:47 DAVID FOSTER AND CHARICE PEMPENGCO "SUCCESS MAGAZINE" SEPTEMBER, 2009 ISSUEby pinaswatcher40,371 views
- 8:39 Arnel Pineda's Story with Journey @ Oprah "Don't Stop Believen'by BoratcoMla .308,508 views
- 8:21 1 OF 3 JOURNEY LIVE WITH ARNEL PINEDA, CBS DON'T STOP BELIEVIN 09-03-2009 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARNEL!!by JOURNEYSTUFF23,054 views
- 7:47 Freddie Aguilar At Hobbit House, Manila, 2.26.07by Oarhouse Pub39,416 views
- 3:51 REGINE VELASQUEZ APOLOGIZES TO CHARICE FOR MISSING CONCERT - 09July2009 - SNN - HQWSby ebsteebee187,373 views
- 4:08 Freddie Aguilar -- Anak (Child) -- English Versionby arvy55917,190 views
- 3:41 BAYAN KO by Freddie Aguilar (with lyrics)by oliveros jimmy306,611 views
- 5:33 Pasko Ang Damdamin (With Lyrics) By Freddie Aguilar 3rd editionby Farah Jumalon179,961 views
- 1:27:36 Journey live in Manila - Parte 1by Jorge Andre329,410 views