Uploaded on Apr 17, 2014
The Las Vegas Monorail Company transported its 60 millionth rider today, with the lucky rider receiving a Las Vegas gift package including a weekend stay, souvenirs and tickets to iconic Las Vegas shows and attractions. Steve Riley from San Diego, CA had the good fortune to be the 60 millionth rider through the fare gates this afternoon, while visiting Las Vegas with his wife Laura, and was greeted by Las Vegas Host Committee Chairman & official ambassador of Las Vegas, Oscar Goodman with his signature martini, traditional showgirls, Monorail representatives and a showering of Las Vegas prizes.
The prize package the lucky passenger will receive includes:
- 2 night stay at Bally's from Caesars Entertainment
- Dinner for 2 from The Palm Restaurant at Caesars
- 2 Tickets to Jubilee from Caesars Entertainment
- 2 tickets for Las Vegas High Roller from Caesars Entertainment
- 2 tickets to Absinthe from Outdoor Solutions
- Dinner for 2 from Pampas Brazilian Grille
- Las Vegas Night Strip Bus Tour w/Champagne Toast from Grayline Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Strip helicopter flight for 2 from Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters
- Raft Trip for 2 from Black Canyon Adventures
- Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour for 2 from Flightlinez
- Gift Package compliments of CSI: The Experience
- Admission for 2 for the Mob Museum
- Gift Package compliments of myVEGAS
- Welcome to Las Vegas Light up sign from LVCVA
Las Vegas Monorail Schedule: http://www.lvmonorail.com/ride/train-...
For Tickets: https://tickets.lvmonorail.com/purchase/
About The Las Vegas Monorail: http://www.lvmonorail.com/
The Las Vegas Monorail is a seven-stop, elevated train system that travels along a 3.9-mile route (6.4 kilometers) and connects major hotels and attractions along the world famous Las Vegas Strip. It enables passengers to travel the length of the resort corridor in 15 minutes or less in a safe, clean, comfortable and climate-controlled environment. With trains arriving every few minutes, passengers are quickly connected to world class resorts, hotels and casinos, shops, restaurants, entertainment venues and the Las Vegas Convention Center.
It also features the first fully-automated control network system for driverless operation and incorporates fail-safe protection throughout the software and equipment, making it one of the most technologically advanced urban transportation systems in the world.
Find on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lvmonorail
Follow for updates: https://twitter.com/lvmonorail
Tips on how to ride the Las Vegas Monorail:
Las Vegas Travel Guide:
Standard YouTube License