Uploaded on Dec 8, 2010
Islamophobia for Dummies. Iraq War on Terror Islamophobia, Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq
Dr. Dahlia Wasfi muslim terrorist Palestine Afghanistan Iraq wars war on terror islamophobia
Full Transcript available at http://www.muhaddith.org/islamicvideo...
Special thanks to :
1) Dr. Dahlia Wasfi for the permission to use her speeches and writings. http://www.liberatethis.com
2) http://www.youtube.com/ theparadigmshift for use of the amazing audio and video montage of Dr. Dahlia Wasfi speech from his video " What you Didn't Know About the War "
This anti-war video covers
1) What You Didn't Know About the Wars
Sgt. Marshall Thompson, Sgt. Matthis Chiroux, Marine Vincent Emanuele, Marine Jon Michael Turner, Amy Goodman from Democracy Now, Army Private First Class LaVena Johnson of KBR - Kellogg Brown & Root, Abu Ghuraib guards raping 15 year old until she hung herself, BBC Jane Peel on the gang rape and murder of 14 year old Abeer Hamza by 4 soldiers ( James Barker, Green ), Senator Al Franken on the gang rape of Jamie Lee Jones and imprisonment in a shipping container while at KBR - Halliburton Subsidiary, Center for Defense Information states that 51% of federal income taxes spent on war, Lisa Holland from Sky News about widespread child deformities among Iraqi children believed to be caused by white phosphorous - depleted uranium, explanation of how depleted uranium which is made from nuclear waste causes cancer and birth defects.
2) Dr. Dahlia Wasfi www.liberatethis.com Socialism 2007 Conference
- SPEECH DEDICATION, 21 year old cousin with cancer, mother among Ashkenazi Jews who fled their homeland of Austria during Hitler's Anschluss, Iraqi father.
- TRAGIC STATE OF IRAQ BEFORE THE INVASION, effects of 1st Gulf War and the embargo and resulting lawlessness from the illegal shock and awe invasion
- TRAGIC STATE OF IRAQ NOW
- HYPOCRISY OF ACCUSING ISLAM for lack of law and order when the U.S. Army caused it in the first place for the sole purpose of stealing oil.
3) THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IGNORES THE TRUTH
Amy Goodman from Democracy Now covers the " Winter Soldier 2008 " summary of Iraq and Afghanistan War Veterans who have testified about the brutal nature and bigotry of the military, and states that the mainstream media ignored this event.
Jon Michael Turner states, eat the apple, f the corps.
4) Ends with conclusion of the Dr. Dahlia Wasfi speech with the montage from youtube.com/theParadigmShift
Dr. Dahlia Wasfi
We usually try to show some humor when answering Islamophobia, but the information we're presenting today is grave and extremely serious.
In our "Fitna Geert Wilders" videos, we presented the Islamic perspective of terrorism, and today we'll be addressing the realities of the "War on Terror".
WHAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE WARS
Sgt. Marshall Thompson: I'm proud of my service, but I am against the war in Iraq. ... if every soldier comes home and they just say that they're glad to be home, then no one's going to know the truth about what's going on in Iraq.
Sgt. Matthis Chiroux: The U.S. Military as an institution is very corrupt and is built upon spreading death. To me the idea of having a force like the U.S. army participating in nation building is just asinine. I mean, we're nation destroyers. That's what we're trained to do.
Jon Turner: We were all congratulated after we had our first kills. My company commander personally congratulated me. This is the same individual who had stated that whoever gets their first kill by stabbing them to death will get a four day pass when we return from Iraq.
Vincent Emanuele: I've heard numerous circumstances of civilians getting killed and then soldiers and marines subsequently placing weapons on their bodies or placing wire around them.
Democracy Now, Amy Goodman: Army Private First Class LaVena Johnson would have turned 23 this month, but 3 years ago the African American teenager from Missouri was found dead in Balad, Iraq, just a few weeks short of her 20th birthday. Her body was found in a tent belonging to the private military contractor Kellogg Brown & Root. She had abrasions all over her body, a broken nose, a black eye, burned hands, loose teeth, acid burns on her genitals, a bullet hole in her head. The Army labeled LaVena Johnson's death a suicide. They told her parents she died of "self-inflicted, non-combat injuries."
What was it like bein a guard there.
A guard at Abu Ghuraib.
As far as I'm concerned, they're all guilty. You know what, they should have kicked Saddam out themselves. Instead, we're there doin the (bleeping) job. (Bleep) them dude, anyone with a (bleepin) rag on their head is fair game.
Standard YouTube License