This video is unavailable.
Frima Studio's Adobe Flash "Stage 3D" demo video
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 27, 2010
Leading Game Studio Adds New 3D Flash Technology to Its Development Platform; Zombie Tycoon "Stage 3D" Demo Revealed at Adobe Max 2010
Los Angeles, CA -- October 27, 2010 -- Frima Studio, a leading and award-winning multiplatform game developer based in Quebec, revealed that it has been selected to participate in the pre-release of Adobe's new 3D Flash technology, "Stage 3D". Announced this week at Adobe's annual Max 2010 conference, "Stage 3D" is a new set of low-level, GPU-accelerated 3D APIs that will enable advanced 3D experiences through the Adobe® Flash® platform runtimes while providing advanced 3D and 3D engine developers the flexibility to leverage GPU hardware acceleration for significant performance gains.
Frima Studio has produced numerous demo videos utilizing the new "Stage 3D" technology, the first of which was presented by Adobe Flash Player Engineer, Sebastian Marketsmueller, at Max 2010. To view the demo video which uses Frima's highly popular Zombie Tycoon game, please visit: http://www.zombietycoon.com/MolehillT...
"This opens up endless possibilities to creating the next generation in-browser entertainment, where the visual quality is equivalent to console and mobile platforms like iPhone and Wii," said Steve Couture, CEO at Frima Studio. "Adobe has called upon the expertise of Frima and we are proud to work in partnership with them on this launch. This opportunity poises Frima to continue strengthening its position as a leading-edge Flash developer. "
Frima is adapting and improving its existent technology platform to support all the new features and possibilities included in this new 3D Flash technology. Utilizing the revolutionary "Stage 3D" technology, Frima is now able to create in Flash a wide variety of atmospheres like static and dynamic lighting, shadows, fog, and mirror effects. Additionally, "Stage 3D" delivers the ability to create, add texture and animate hundreds of avatars simultaneously without losing performance as well as generate advanced special effects never before seen in a Flash game, like explosions, rain, and particle systems.
As one of the chosen pre-release participants, Frima is directly collaborating with Adobe on the structure, performance, optimization and design of the upcoming API. Adobe plans to extend "Stage 3D" to the rest of the development community in the first half of 2011.
For more information on Frima Studio and their development capabilities, please visit www.frimastudio.com
Standard YouTube License
- 2:45 Gaming Graphics Of The Futureby MonkeyWrenchDogFeatured 362,296
- 1:01:47 Minecraft: Inside the Sphere | Pt. 1 - Angry Zombie Squirrels!by angryponcho 9,946 views
- 6:17 MK vs DCU Flash Videoby CandoraAuthes 73,063 views
- 1:02:44 Adobe Flash Tutorial- How to Design a Cartoon Environmentby LilredheadComics 244,831 views
- 5:19 Beard Ninja (HD) - Stick Fight - Flash Animationby insozegi 455,333 views
- 37:28 Adobe Flash Tutorial- How to Draw a Cartoon Characterby LilredheadComics 504,719 views
- 9:57 Flash Animation Tutorialby Gio Baraba'dz 980,244 views
- 19:20 Minecraft: Cartoon Art Tutorial (Adobe Flash Character Drawing)by PandoraMinecraft 95,650 views
- 10:00 Adobe Flash CS4 Profesional Bone Tool Tutorial (advanced)by M24solutions 133,291 views
- 33:06 How to Draw a Cartoon Character in Adobe Flash | LilredheadComics | MotionPXLby MotionPXL 2,097 views
- 10:04 Demo Adobe Flash Catalyst by Kevin Lynchby Daniel Ramos 56,206 views
- 6:45 Coolest Animation on Adobe Flash!by cutababy215 29,342 views
- 3:30 Away3D Showreel 2010by Rob Bateman 32,852 views
- 17:02 Adobe Flash CS4 Tutorial- How to do a Walking Animationby LilredheadComics 768,636 views
- 3:58 [at MAX 2010] Sneak Peeks - Export fla file to html file.by 진상 윤 303,063 views
- 41 videos Play all Adobe Flash CS3by ravenclaw2009
- 6:10 Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5 Demoby getconnectedtvshow 25,917 views
- 4:32 Molehill 3D APIby mindfunctions 2,832 views
- 13:24 Adobe Flash Bone Tool Basics - Character Animation Part 1by ALPHONSO DUNN 174,903 views
- 2:09 Flash Video Tutorial (3D Flash cs4)by waykanmateo7 49,274 views
- 2:40 How to make a flash video!by METVStudios 45,842 views
- Loading more suggestions...