Uploaded on Oct 28, 2008
Played by: Ironclaw
Many, many years ago, a spaceship carrying precious life-giving ore crashes to Earth. The chunks of ore scatter across the planet, and over the years, ten humans each find a stone of the ore, and are transformed into powerful beings, into War Gods. And now, they are fighting each other to possess all the stones and become the ultimate super-warrior.
Great beat-em-up game. I couldn't get this game to emulate 100%, had some sound and speed ussues which you might or might not notice.
Ok, so I have played this game for some time now, my favorite is Vallah, as I just plainly like her for some reason :). Turns out she is (in my opinion) the best character in the game (not counting the bosses). She has lots of kick ass moves, instant attacks, like the Gator Skull Trap. Anyway, when I decided to record this game I didn't want to play with her as she is the most powerful one and I didn't have too much trouble beating the game with her, so I went for the next coolest looking char, which was Warhead. I played some 2 player rounds solo and learned his moves, then went on to record the game.
This game is pretty damn hard. It all went well to the 7th opponent: Maxiumus; had to use a continue on him.
1. Opponents 1-6 went pretty ok, no continues used on them.
2. The 7th opponent: Maximus did not go to well, had to use a continue on him. I think he sounds a bit like Arnold Schwartzenegger :), specially when he says "I kill you and I take your power" and when he gets leg swiped.
3. The 8th one went ok.
4. Then at the 9th opponent I was face to face with Vallah (yikes), had to use 5 continues on her till I found out her weakness; crouch-blocking till she does the Shield Dash then uppercut her (if I played as Vallah she would be no match).
5. After Vallah came Warhead, had to use 2 continues on him and kept all the rounds.
6. Now it was time for Grox (sub-boss). Never played against him (or any other character) with anyone but Vallah before, so didn't know a good tactic... so I died FAST :P. I spent 14 continues on him!... and during that time I was sooo close to use Vallah to take him, till I found a nice weakness: jumpkicks :P. With Vallah I would just have jumped around, skull trapped and shield bash etc. Could have let myself die on the second round to make another attempt at winning 2 in a row, but nah... I just wanna beat the game and don't care about looks.
7. EXOR - the final boss, too hard! Spent like 20 continues on him as I SOOOO wanted to finish the game with Warhead, as I've beaten all other chars with him. The best I could do was to use uppercuts when he was in the air shooting lasers, but that wasn't fast enough damage to beat him, as the game has NO DRAWS. I easily when every match ended had more health than Exor, but lost them all as there was no DRAW. If he wasn't beaten in one round when the time was out, I lost, even if I had more health... LAME. I had no choice but to use Vallah on him, didn't go as good as it usually does, but I won and that's what matters :).
So, I used lots of continues and cut all the fights except the first and final one for each opponent, except for Warhead, kept his.
Like I said before, I didn't play with Vallah as it would be too easy to beat the game then (usually is anyway), so it's RESPECT to me for beating this game with WARHEAD, really :). Did the same in my Dune 2 vid where I played with the weakest house, and in Elfmania where I played with the girl, while most others played with the king (he makes most dmg of all chars and can take most beating too). I want these movies to mean something so.... playing with the most powerful character is no fun :).
This was the arcade version, the toughest of them all, as this game also exist on PlayStation, Nintendo 64 and Windows. All of them have combo breakers, but not the arcade (weird, but true), also, the arcade need more directions and buttons pressed to perform fatalities and maybe other moves aswell, and the fatalities requires perfect button execution... can't press too fast, or too slow. I wanted to add all the fatalities at the end of the movie, but even though I had the list with all of them, I couldn't do them, too damn hard... I have no problem doing advance stuff in any other game.