ALL KINDS of sea birds PARALYZED and DEAD around SARASOTA
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 24, 2010
Dead swans waking up Southwest Florida news rooms? Now asking asking "could it mean the dispersants are here?" Perhaps they've also found out about the 173 ppm oil in the sand at nearby Siesta Key.
What is making swans sick?, Fox 13 Tampa Bay, September 23, 2010:
Transcript Excerpts Dr. Geoffrey Gardner, a ["world renowned"] Lakeland swan expert, is facing the challenge of a lifetime. Something is killing the seabirds and swans on Long Boat Key... "Our concern is that it may be coming from toxins in the waters, something coming from the dispersants that might have been used for the Gulf oil spill," Gardner told FOX 13 on Thursday. The birds started getting sick and dying two months after the spill. [W]ildlife rehabbers who discovered the problem are concerned because they have been seeing an alarming number of gulls and terns die lately.
Left out of transcript by the Fox 13 website:
Transcript Summary Sea birds and swans sick and dying from a mystery illness has investigators worried tonight. They want to know if the sick birds off longboat key have anything to do with the BP oil spill. If it does that could be bad news for other kinds of area wildlife as well. What's attacking the birds and swans on Longboat Key? Concerns that it's toxins in the water or dispersant used in oil spill. Swans started getting sick 2 months after spill and they're not the only ones dying. So are all kinds of sea birds, gulls, terns and more. Rehabbers are worried because they can't save these birds like usual. 65 have been lost in a little over a month... you know there's a problem. The symptoms are all the same, but could not diagnose the problem. Would would the birds become weak gt paralyzed and just drop dead. The symptoms and duration are unusual... It's a matter of life and death... Could it mean the dispersants are here?
Standard YouTube License
- 7:57 The Mysterious Deaths of Nine Gulf Oil Spill Whistleblowersby TheDailyConversationFeatured 79,224
- 6:23 Scientists forbidden to tell masses about the Gulf of Mexico BP oil spillby Search4TruthReality 150,428 views
- 4:16 BP Oil Spill Victims Sickened and Dying, Local Physicians Cluelessby Jerry Cope 53,033 views
- 3:52 EXPLICIT: Fisherman threatened w/ arrest -- "Communism? You're in it as far as I know."by OilFlorida 7,015 views
- 2:29 Gulf seafood deformities alarm scientistsby AlJazeeraEnglish 374,570 views
- Deepwater Horizon oil spill 30,393 videos20
- 4:05 Dr. says he's seeing more & more patients with symptoms of toxic exposure to oil and corexitby OilFlorida 6,707 views
- 7:37 BP Oil Spill - Dead Dolphins and Whales Air View - You Don't See Them, They Die At Seaby Danny Hunt 4,131 views
- 1:50 MORE -- Feds: "You can't come out here and do your own investigation if you're looking for oil"by OilFlorida 5,615 views
- 1:24 BP crew member has "Benzene poisoning" -- Paw Paw why you gonna die? asks 5 year oldby OilFlorida 6,579 views
- 2:41 Miami-area: 35-40 large birds reported "floating in Biscayne Bay covered in oil"by OilFlorida 4,177 views
- 3:48 Police Confirmed UFO Sightingby NationalGeographic 346,138 views
- 14:55 Dahr Jamail explains how everyone is sick after the Gulf oil spill 1/3by PlanetEarthAwakens01 562 views
- 3:00 Local TV reports on 173 ppm in Sarasota-area sand — Official says "That's a PRETTY LOW amount"by OilFlorida 1,601 views
- 4:28 Vampire Squid from Hell (3200 Feet Under Sea Level)by QuarksAreStrange 2,318,487 views
- 0:41 Reporter: "Entire communities where they're vomiting blood" -- "Massive, massive disasters"by OilFlorida 23,978 views
- 3:16 State officials did NO TESTING on any dead fish from FOUR major kills near oiled areasby OilFlorida 15,302 views
- 3:04 HELPLESS, TEARS: Dealer says load of crab "contaminated with oil" -- STATE TRYING TO COVER IT UPby OilFlorida 21,918 views
- 59:08 Deepwater Disaster - BP Oil Spill (Documentary)by LearningChanneI 89,292 views
- 5:33 Bayou Corne Sink Hole AKA Gulf Oil Spillby Henning Kemner 854 views
- 2:52 All four members of Project Gulf Impact were in hospital after "chemical poisoning"by OilFlorida 5,117 views
- Loading more suggestions...